Idea #58: Splatoon Series x Male!Inkling!Reader

Start from the beginning

They even secretly cheer him on during his time as a Splatfest contestant as the Shadow Kraken and they support him in every Splatfest Event in Inkopolis. 

Pearl Houzuki & Marina Ida

Relationship: Love Interests

After Y/n finished the first stage of tasks for Maria (Like in Splatoon 2), Y/n decided to find a place to stay for the night since he doesn't have a place to live after he was brought back as an inkling and don't have any Inkopolis Currency to buy a home or rent an apartment or even buy any food and any other stuff, he soon passed out from exhaustion and was taken in by the well-known Inkopolis Local News Anchormen, Pearl Houzuki & Marina Ida into their luxury mansion.

Y/n knew that Marina was an Octoling and not an Inkling, but promised to her that he will never tell anyone including Pearl that about her true identity as she wanted to take Y/n in after he passed out on the streets late at night. Y/n even tried to explain to both Marina and Pearl about his origin story of he died as a human and came back as an inkling, which they somehow understand what he's talking about and decided to keep his origin story a secret and let's him stay at their mansion until he has enough money to buy a home to live in.

The two girls soon developed a crush on Y/n after he started doing chores around the mansion since he started staying at the mansion instead of using them for their own fame and money like a gold-digger and a lazy, slob. They would even support him and would let him stay in the mansion as long as he wants.

Frye & Shiver

Relationship: Love Interests

As the two members of Deep Cut along with their third member Big Man, a notorious gang of bandits, who are trying to steal something valuable in the events of Splatoon 3 that is important to the heroes in order to rescue Captain Cuttlefish from Mr. Grizz, but soon decided to switch sides when they learned more about Mr. Grizz's plan as they help Y/n and his friends to take out Mr. Grizz once and for all and save the world of Splatoon.

They also know a lot about Y/n since the say he arrived into Inkopolis and are huge fans of him as the Shadow Kraken, which he inspired them to become a notorious gang of bandits because of Y/n's amazing skills in the Splatfest Games and how he saved Inkopolis multiple times from the forces of evil.

By the time that they managed to put an end of Mr. Grizz's plan of bringing back the Mammalians to the planet, they soon became a part of Y/n's harem and they supported Y/n for his heroic actions as they formed a gang known as the Shadow Kraken Clan in order to take out any evil gangs that will try to cause a lot of crime in Inkopolis and/or try to give Y/n aka the Shadow Kraken a bad name.

Agents 3, 4, & 8

Relationship: Love Interests

As members of a secret society of taking out any evil organization around the world from either taking over the world, causing major damage to Inkopolis, or kidnapping other Inkling and/or Octolings for their own personal gain or something even worse than that as Agents 3, 4, & 8, they were surprised to have Y/n as a new member to the team as Agent 5 and they treat him like a respected member to the team and they soon have a crush on him after he saved them from getting killed by the evil Octolings and Mr. Grizz's minions.

They even became members of Y/n's team for the Splatfest Games as they are known as Team Shadow Wind and they also supported Y/n for helping them out during the mission in the events of Splatoon 1-3. They also like to hang out with Y/n when they're off the clock or have a day off from work.

Meggy & Desti

Relationship: Love Interests

After Y/n met Meggy at a local train station on his day off from his mission in the events of Splatoon 1 & 2, the two of them became fast friends when they starting hanging out and performed in a Splatfest Event and they both lost the match, but they had a fun time together on that day. 

Then when they met again as Y/n decided to help Meggy practice training for the next Splatfest Games, they soon encounter a Octoling group, led by their leader known as Desti, who actually heard about Y/n's history, his tactics and creative skills during his Splatfest Game with Meggy and how he's been saving the people of Inkopolis from the forces of evil and follows Y/n at the train station to get back home asks Y/n to join her team, which he refuses her offer.

However, Desti refuses to take "no" for an answer as she and her gang started hunted him down until Meggy and the Agents arrive to save Y/n. Eventually, Desti gave up forcing Y/n to join her gang and decided to support his team instead, which Y/n allowed her and her team members to join his team in the Splatfest Games.

Meggy and Desti also developed a crush on Y/n as they both became two new members of Y/n's harem as they both support Y/n no matter what after all the time they spent together when they first met.

Captain Cuttlefish

Relationship: Fatherly Figure

When Y/n met Cuttlefish along with Agent 8, Captain Cuttlefish knew about Y/n's origin that he was once a human being until he died and brought back as an Inkling after saving a family from a flood and he assigns Y/n and Agent 8 to go through the tasks in the Octo-Expansion Events. He treats Y/n like a son to him and appreciates him for rescuing him from Mr. Grizz and saving the world during the events of Splatoon 3.

Even when DJ Octavio started helping out Y/n take out Mr. Grizz before the world was covered in Fuzzy Ooze, He still appreciated his old friend/enemy for helping out Y/n defeat Mr. Grizz.

After Y/n gets reincarnated as an inkling, he will have white (that can also turned black) hair and will have black ink and whenever he gets into a team or perform a challenge in story mode, he will use whatever color they're using and will go back to his original colors after the challenge and the Splatfest games.

As for Meggy and Desti from the SMG4 Series, they will be their own separate characters as normal inklings that are not connected to the SMG4 timeline like what if Mario never met Meggy in her debut episode in the SMG4 series.

I can even create an arc that is completely separate from the Splatoon Series like how Y/n met Meggy and Desti like what happened in the SMG4 Series that they are in. Let me know in the comments if you guys have any ideas for an arc before I publish the book.

As for the manga series that I heard about, I never actually read them, but I would love to read them if they have the english version of the series. If I learn more about the Splatoon Manga Series, I might put it in the Splatoon x Male Reader book or I can make it a separate chapter that's based on the Manga Series. Let me know in the comments if you guys agree with that kind of idea. 

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.