Is the competition so fierce?

Start from the beginning

Zhang Hanwen believed that Zhang Xiuhua could persuade Wang Cheng to choreus them with mechanical dance tomorrow.

Then, he now practiced the mechanical dance moves that Wang Cheng taught them yesterday in advance, and when he continued to learn from Wang Cheng at that time, he would be calmer, and he should not let Wang Cheng despise himself, right? Will you be able to perform on stage next time?

Perhaps, there is a chance to snatch back the C position on the stage?

Wang Cheng is so self-defeating, working 9 to 5 every day, going to bed early, practicing so much by himself, sooner or later he can surpass him!

Zhang Hanwen thought a lot in his heart, and after speaking, he turned around and walked towards the practice room, his face full of fighting spirit, as if he saw the day when he surpassed Wang Cheng.

Several team members looked at each other, I don't know how Zhang Hanwen's attitude suddenly changed, several pairs of eyes looked at each other for a while, and the idea of wanting to play games in their hearts was also a lot, and the mentality of young people not admitting defeat gradually took over.

Zhang Hanwen can practice, why can't they?

Although I am sure to make the cut for the first time on the show, what about the next time?

Several team members thought about it, and someone immediately followed Zhang Hanwen: "Captain, count me in, I will also practice with you! Wang Cheng's mechanical dance moves are really cool, and today on the stage, everyone was stunned..."

Everyone else followed.

"Let's go together."

"Hahaha, come, let's see who is more like a robot..."

......

And at the same time.

In the other practice rooms, there are many trainees practicing.

In addition to the three teams who came to accompany the run, several other teams all want to compete for the final championship to get on the stage of tomorrow's idols and get better debut resources, and no young man in his twenties will be willing to admit defeat and want to compete for the first place.

Li Yunfan, Zhou Zhipeng and a few other team members came to the practice room after eating in the afternoon, but instead of practicing their regular dance moves, several people gathered together to recall and disassemble Wang Cheng and Zhang Hanwen's mechanical dance moves on the stage.

Zhou Zhipeng learned the steps of the robot that Wang Cheng and several people took the stage at that time, walking stiffly step by step, while saying: "I think this is the feeling, I feel like a robot. This dance is so cool, I don't know how Wang Cheng came up with it."

Another team member was still searching with his mobile phone, looked down and said: "I searched street dance at home and abroad, and I really didn't find such a dance as mechanical dance. However, there are some similar movements. Wang Cheng should have learned these movements, and then categorized and summarized to create this dance, which is really awesome!"

After Li Yunfan finished the call over there, he came over and said, "I just communicated with the choreographer over there in the company. They heard about Wang Cheng and mechanical dance, and sent us a gold medal choreographer, Mr. Danny, to come over early next morning."

Zhou Zhipeng stopped his movements and said excitedly: "Teacher Danny is coming to choreograph for us? That's great, there is Mr. Danny, he is proficient in all kinds of street dance movements, he will definitely be able to quickly grasp the essence of mechanical dance, and make us also make a mechanical dance, and when the time comes, Mr. Ankeru will surprise them on the stage..."