Trainee circle, is it already so rolled?

Start from the beginning

The others other than him have already come out in the best state, and if they do it again, they may be deflated, not as good as the first time.

Zhang Hanwen also shook his head and said with confidence on his face: "No need, we have absolute confidence, one performance is enough."

The host nodded: "Good, confident. So, let's see what the judges say about you and how many points can you give? First of all, please tell me about Keru..."

Encoru's biggest card, of course, is the first to open every time.

She faced other teams before, all with her back on the chair, commenting with ease, and did not care much about those trainees, even the top traffic stars, in the entertainment industry, they are at the end of the contempt chain.

But at this time, she sat up straight, her eyes looked at Wang Cheng in the team in front of her seriously, it seemed that she was not so serious, it was disrespect for Wang Cheng, this was her instinctive reaction to Wang Cheng.

An Keru opened her mouth and asked, "First of all, let me ask first, Wang Cheng, how long have you been signing the contract? How long have you been dancing? "

Wang Cheng took the host's microphone and replied firmly: "Just one year."

An Keru asked: "Signed a contract for one year? So, did you study dance before? I see that your dance foundation is very solid, as if you have practiced dance since you were a child."

An Keru has successfully switched from dance school to actor, so it can be seen that Wang Cheng's dance foundation is very solid, which may not be worse than her, a professional dancer who has been practicing dance since the age of five.

The feeling of being free with every dance move on stage is something that even she can't do now.

Wang Cheng replied again: "No, I signed a contract to join the company and started to practice dance."

An Keru and the others were stunned by Wang Cheng's answer.

Because, Wang Cheng's dancing feeling really doesn't look like a first-grade trainee.

There were dozens of trainees present, the lowest was practicing for one year, and the longest had been practicing for four years, but they were all a few ranks behind Wang Cheng...

They all thought that Wang Cheng had been practicing dance for a long time, probably starting from a young age.

Otherwise, it is impossible to feel that way.

Now, Wang Cheng replied, he only practiced for a year?

Many people shake their heads in disbelief.

Offstage, Wu Han immediately shook his head and said affirmatively: "He lied, this is definitely not something that can be done in a year of practice. No matter how genius people are, it is impossible. "

Mo Jinhua said strangely: "He definitely wants to set himself up a genius character."

This is a routine operation in traffic star circles.

All kinds of personalities are hyped, learning tyrants, smart and intelligent characters, stupid cute characters, diligent characters, silly white sweet characters, etc...

Who believes in who is naive!

And Zhou Jianjun immediately asked Zhang Xiuhua: "Sister Hua, is what Wang Cheng said true?"

Zhang Xiuhua knew in his heart that of course what Wang Cheng said was true, so he nodded truthfully and said, "It's true..."

But Zhou Jianjun smiled and shook his head, he listened to such words in reverse, Zhang Xiuhua said that it was true, then he thought it was false.