Extra practice? I'm going to get some sleep!

Start from the beginning

This time to participate in the show, the company is ready to promote Zhang Hanwen and Wang Cheng.

Zhang Hanwen is an older trainee who has undergone four years of training and has matured in singing and dancing.

Wang Cheng is responsible for his appearance, and he must be in place to play handsome.

However, Zhang Hanwen also didn't want Wang Cheng to be delayed by mistakes on the stage, so he was extra strict with Wang Cheng every time he trained.

Zhang Xiuhua remembered Wang Cheng's state just now, and said worriedly, "Wang Cheng may be too tired these days, or let him rest well tomorrow? Or give the team a half-day off tomorrow to adjust to their status?"

As soon as Zhang Hanwen heard this, he immediately got up from the ground and said loudly, "Sister Hua, how can this be? The more we get to the performance, the more we can't relax, we have to turn these movements into energy through a lot of practice, so that we can't go wrong on stage. How can Wang Cheng be lazy at this time? Does he still want to debut?"

Zhang Xiuhua thought about it, and also felt that now that the performance is imminent, it really shouldn't be too relaxed, and it's good to have a little tense, and nodded in agreement at the moment, "Okay, then when you ask them to get up tomorrow, pay attention to the tone and attitude, don't be too impatient."

Zhang Hanwen nodded, "Don't worry, Sister Hua, we are now a team, I will pay attention to the attitude."

Zhang Xiuhua patted Zhang Hanwen's shoulder and also yawned, "You also go back to rest, I want to sleep, I have been staying up late with you every day recently, and the wrinkles on my face are much more..."

Zhang Hanwen smiled and said, "You worked hard, Sister Hua!"

Seeing Zhang Xiuhua leave, Zhang Hanwen's face gradually became serious, took a deep breath again, refreshed himself, and then took out his mobile phone to open the player, played the song of his performance, and continued to practice with the beat!

......

Wang Cheng went back to his room and washed carefully before going to bed.

Protecting your teeth and mouth is also an important part of your health.

Close your eyes!

Everything I experienced in my previous life is still vividly remembered.

Especially the moment of death, and the memories of the years of being tortured by the disease, are particularly clear.

Wang Cheng constantly gave himself psychological hints to adjust his breathing state, and then gradually fell asleep.

In his dream, he dreamed that he lived to be one hundred and twenty years old, in good health, without suffering from illness, without illness, with children and grandchildren.

Knock! Knock!

A sharp knock on the door woke Wang Cheng.

Wang Cheng instinctively woke up all of a sudden, and just wanted to call the nurse to change the dressing.

But when he saw his surroundings, he remembered.

He is already in another world, with a healthy and young body, and no longer has to endure the torment of pain drugs.

However, the exhaustion of the body has not been relieved, and the eyelids are still fighting.

Ignoring the knock on the door, he rolled over and closed his eyes again.

Knock! Knock!

However, the knock on the door did not stop, and Zhang Hanwen's voice was heard, "Wang Cheng, it's six o'clock soon, everyone else got up and started washing, you are the last, hurry up!"

Wang Cheng instantly opened his eyes again.

Practice at six?

The sky is already light though.

But that's too early, right?

I went to bed at one o'clock, got up at six, and slept for less than five hours!

Wang Cheng closed his eyes again, not wanting to pay attention to Zhang Hanwen's shouts outside and continued to sleep.

Outside, Zhang Hanwen was already dark, and there were five other team members standing around, everyone was looking sluggish, their eyelids were drawn, and they looked like they could fall asleep at any time without resting.

But at this time, seeing that there was no movement in Wang Cheng's room, completely ignoring Zhang Hanwen's knock, several team members instantly came to the spirit, a look of watching a good show.

Zhang Hanwen suppressed the anger that was about to erupt, if it weren't for the door lock locking, he would have gone in and directly pulled Wang Cheng up from the bed, and immediately kicked the door with his foot and shouted,

"Wang Cheng, get up!"

Bang! Bang!

The doors were kicked back and forth.

Wang Cheng couldn't continue to sleep at this time, so he could only put on his clothes and open the door, and when he saw Zhang Hanwen who was angrily looking at him at the door, and several other team members who watched the good show, he rubbed his eyes, looked at Zhang Hanwen without showing weakness, and said solemnly,

"Captain, according to scientific investigations, it is best to keep the sleep time of 6 to 8 hours every night, so as to ensure health and physical development. I was only nineteen and three months old, my body was still developing, and I needed to get enough sleep. I didn't come back to bed until 10:00 last night, and it's not five hours yet, and I need to ensure a minimum of seven hours of sleep."

Zhang Hanwen, who wanted to get angry, was stunned when he heard Wang Cheng's words, and forgot for a while what he wanted to say when he was angry, and there was only one thought in his heart - what the hell is this?

What six hours, eight hours?

What physical development?

The other five team members also looked at Wang Cheng with wide eyes, as if they were looking at an alien.

They thought that Wang Cheng must have been angry because of the quarrel with Zhang Hanwen last night, so they did not open the door, thinking that the two might quarrel as soon as they met.

Unexpectedly, Wang Cheng said this righteously as soon as he opened the door?

I'm going to be on stage tomorrow!

Who cares if you develop or not?

Several people carefully looked at Wang Cheng's face, and their expressions were extremely serious, as if they were saying the most important thing.

For a while, several people didn't know if Wang Cheng was deliberately acting to escape practice?