DA CHILD! (Fluff)

Sort of an aftermath ig.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luminous: Ummmmm...

Rimuru: Hmmmmm...

Both of them stared at the... Blue mixed with white haired child Infront of them, who has a left robotic red eye and a right blood eye. He has fangs, and his structure is slimy, his face is a mixture of Luminous and Rimuru... Not to mention his magicules are similar to Luminous and Rimuru... Huh, so a being born from both Rimuru and Luminous's magicules eh?

Rimuru: Huh, never thought the day I'd have to pay child support would come.

Rimuru holds the child and brings him up, looking him directly in the eyes.

Rimuru: Heya, little guy.

The child stares into his parents eyes with curiousity, sensing familiarity from the person who is holding him...

???: Hehe!

He giggles cutely and tries to reach out to Rimuru with his small baby hands, and Rimuru complies by bringing the child near his face. The child grabs Rimuru's nose and starts playing with it.

Rimuru: Seems like this is our child, Luminous.

He turns around and looks at the vampire, only to find...

Rimuru: Lumi?

She's on the ground, fully pale and white as she didn't expect this to happen.

Luminous: We... Have... A... Child...

Over the past few weeks, right after he raped her, he has been hanging out with her alot more. She has grown closer and closer to him, and although she lost her virgin ass unwillingly, she actually started to fall for him... Ofcourse, that also meant fulfilling eachothers sexual desire just a day ago.

Rimuru: What do you think?

He helps her get up and passes the child to her...

Luminous: ...

She brings the child close to her face, before hugging him.

Luminous: Soft...

She hugs the child gently, and the baby only giggles more.

Rimuru: What do we name him?

Rimuru immediately asks out of the blue... And all she does is look at him.

Rimuru: Fine... I'll name him.

Rimuru takes the child from her, holding him up high.

Rimuru: (Let's see...)

Rimuru starts browsing on what he should name the child... And an imaginary bulb appears over his head in no time.

Rimuru: Your name will be Akimitsu Tempest! It means "Shining Light", so adding Tempest makes it "Shining Storm Light"!

Magicules leave his body, covering the child as the voice of the world accepts this new relationship.

Luminous: Just make sure you add the Valentine in it.

She pouts and demands, taking her child away from him and also giving him her last name.

Rimuru: So Akimitsu Tempest Valentine... Pretty lengthy name.

Rimuru goes over to her and grabs her waist from behind, nuzzling his face into her hair.

_____________________________________________

So here you have it, a fluff chapter which includes a Luminous and Rimuru child.

Also no, this won't be continued.