Part 3

(A/N: Some of you requested that I continue this, and here it is! It's been a while so I'm sorry if it's not as great as the last two parts. It was supposed to be only two parts, but since it looked like it could be continued, I went ahead and wrote some more. Anyway, I really appreciate that many of you like this story! Thank you so much! It makes me really happy! ^_^)

On one of the days after class, the day class students were getting out of control when the night class students were walking along the path. You were getting shoved by all the crazies and got caught in someone's arms.

You looked up and saw your vampire boyfriend. "Hey there beautiful, you're so hot that you make the sun jealous." Aido said. 

"Smooth..." He let you go and brought your hand up and kissed it. You looked around at your surroundings and saw a bunch of glares shot directly at you. "I know you're doing this purpose..." 

"So what if I am?" 

Unknowing how to respond to his smartass comment, you just let out a sigh. 

At a distance, you can hear the fangirls' protesting. "Why does she always get Idol's attention?!" and "Don't think you're all special to him!" 

You faced towards him and whispered, "Damn you."

He gave you another smirk and looked around at the female students. "Now now ladies, if you act like that, you won't get shot by me." 

"Oh god here it comes..." 

"Bang!" He pretended his hand was a gun and one of the day class girls fell down. 

"I want to get shot too!" The crowd of fangirls surrounded.

You were left there alone, shaking your head as you watched your dorky vampire boyfriend use his hand as a gun. "He can aim better than that. Wait... Oh god! Ew! Why am I thinking that?! No! NO! I can't let my mind wander in the gutter!" 

 "(Y/N)!" 

"Had your fun?" 

"Not as fun when I'm with you."

"Don't you need to get going now?"

"Yeah, but before that... Kiss me." 

"No." You flat out answered. His eager expression turned to tears of rejection. 

"Why do you got to be like that?" 

"You know why." He turned around and saw the fangirls looking directly at them. "Oh... Yeah. Later then?" 

"...Fine." He pumped his fist in the air. "Just go to class already." 

"Can you come over later?"

"Yeah, sure." 

Akatsuki came over and legit dragged Aido with him. "He needs to learn how to chill." You smiled to yourself, stating an obvious pun.

~~~

Later that night, you made your way to the Moon Dorm. Aido answered the door and greeted you with his usual happy-go-lucky smile. "(Y/N), so glad you could make it. Come in." 

As you went in and sat on the couch, he poured you some tea. "What flavor is this?" 

"It's raspberry tea. Did you think it was blood?" 

"...No." 

"Are you getting used to coming to this place?" 

"I still feel a little bit uneasy. I'm glad that your dorm president permitted me to come here, after your constant begging..." He rubbed the back of his head trying to laugh it off.