Jumping in I drove straight home. "Honey you're home early why?" Mom asked. "I wasn't feeling good momma I feel like somethings is trying to get out of my head." I whimpered and sat down next to her. My mother looked like me, well you can say I looked like my mom. "Oh honey!" If only I knew their secrets before my birthday.

Cedric's POV:

I woke up to get ready for school. I dressed in my black skiiny jeans and black tight shirt. It hugged my body and I loved that. I'm 19 years old and still haven't found my soulmate. I wish I knew who or where she was. I walked downstairs to see my dad cooking up some food. No vampires don't always need to eat raw meat nor have blood. They can last without blood for a few weeks, but still have to feed on it every two to three weeks depending on how much blood intake you get.

"Morning old man" I greeted dad smiling even though it don't meet my eyes. "morning youngster. You ready for school?" I sighed "If only I didn't miss so much last few years of school I would be out." I spoke. "Yeah, but work called and you had to learn how to run this business plus be king." I sighed "I can't even get the position nor the title till I find my soulmate and the way it's going its nobody in the school. Dad I cant find her. What happens then?" I had so many questions but not many answers.

"Then I keep the position till you do son, Don't give up. Maybe your soulmate isn't of age yet. You know girls don't find theirs till 18" I sighed. "I know you're right and all pops, but what if she is human? What if she's a were, or a witch?" I babbled on till he said. "Then you will find her when the time is right, you can't force fate. Human or not she'll love you unconditionally, were or witch, she'll treat you as an equal not no low life vamp. You may find her sooner or later. Son, I'm telling you this now because I hate seeing you so down, Within another week or so you're going to have a new student in school, she may be your Soulmate if it's a girl." I nodded knowing he is right. "thank you dad, but I have to go! I love you and see you after school"

I walked outside and walked to school. I would drive, but I figured I could think before getting to the school. I went to Vladmir academy it's a school for vamps., weres, and witches. Even though it is a school for all the supernatural, mainly vampires go here. Walking up to the school, my mind is cleared and ready to go. Walking into the halls and looking around for my group of friends. "Cedric!" I heard and smiled. "Hey there Val, Where is everyone?" I asked. "They're waiting for you in the café, I told them you'd be here, but they didn't want to wait for you. Why didn't you drive?" She asked.

"I had to clear my mind. I'm losing my mind over my soulmate." I sighed. "She'll be here. I just know it. I know were going to get a new student in the next two weeks Ced we'll figure out if its her." I smiled. Have I mention that Valerie is a witch and she has the power to foresee the future? So whatever she tells you that things will be okay then they will be.

I nodded and we walked to our classes. Each class was for each power we'd get when we meet our soulmates, but we are learning control and handle them at them moment. The teacher was talking while I was daydreaming of my soulmate. Wondering if she was in school or at home. I wish she was in this school, and if it is the new student I wish this week and a half were already done with so I could meet her. You'll meet her soon enough Cedric stop worrying, my vampire side told me.

Things weren't as easy as everyone made it out to be. I was born as a prince but can't take the title without her. I just worry something will happen to her before I can even meet her.

JUNES POV:

It's a week before my birthday, and I have been feeling so sick and weak that I haven't been going to school. Today I am going because there is a test in geometry and I can't miss it. I climbed out of bed weak and exhausted and walked to the bathroom and got ready. I dressed in black joggers and a black long sleeve shirt. I didn't care how my hair was or if I wore makeup today. I felt horrible and I just wanted to come home to sleep.