Chapter 2 - A wish commanded?

𝙏𝙖𝙥𝙚 2.

"I heard their was going to be some people here."

"I don't want to talk to either one of them, but I have to sadly."

"Well, I especially have to talk to one that is alike to me."

"I'll just put on my polite act to her."

"After all, they don't know what happened to their real bodies."

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙖𝙥𝙚 2.

               ______________________

Before Hatsune Miku shattered Empty SEKAI, N25 was in it hanging out together.

"I wonder why Miku isn't here yet." Mafuyu said.

"She says she is busy sometimes so she won't be here all the time!" Mizuki replied.

Ena sighs. "Miku always says she's busy when I'm here. What does she need to do anyway?!"

"Maybe some important stuff." Kanade said.

Ena looked around. "No wonder why this place is called Empty SEKAI. This place is so empty and....dull."

"Its because this is Mafuyu's feelings." Kanade replied and stepped closer to Ena.

"Mafuyu, is you're feelings really that empty and dull?" Ena asked Mafuyu.

"....Yes." Mafuyu replied.

As soon as Mafuyu said that the SEKAI shaked.
The SEKAI was beginning to shatter.

"AAHH!! WHAT IS GOING ON?! DID YOU DO THIS MAFUYU?!" Ena screamed at Mafuyu.

"I'm not doing thi-" When Mafuyu tried to say something the SEKAI shattered and everyone fell down into a white hole, besides Mafuyu. She fell down a dark hole.

                ______________________

Kanade woke up. She felt a bit drowsy, but she was back at her room.

"Ugh...what happened? Why am I back in my room..?" She looked around to see if anyone was in there.

"I should get on Nightcord to make sure everyone is okay." Kanade sat in her chair and went onto Nightcord.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Mizuki joined the call. "Oh Kanade! What happened?!"

Ena joined the call after Mizuki. "Is everyone okay?! Why did we all fall down a white hole?" Her voice felt shakey.

"Wait! Where's Mafuyu?" Mizuki asked.

"She hasn't joined the call. We should give her some time." Kanade replied.

"Mafuyu probably caused this, the SEKAI is her feelings anyway." Ena said after Kanade.

"Relax Enanan, maybe something randomly happened to the SEKAI and....we can maybe go back..?" Mizuki tried telling Ena.

"We can try going back." Kanade said.

They all tried going back, but it didn't work. They tried multiple times but no luck.

"What if Mafuyu is stuck...?" Kanade felt a bit scared for Mafuyu.

"She is probably alright. I hope..." Ena said after.

"Even when you get grouchy you still care for others, haha~!" Mizuki tried lighting up the mood.

Ena was mad at that. "Be quiet, Amia!"

Project SEKAI: Shattered Lifesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें