Is he thinking about giving us a chance ?

"Because of you i couldn't enjoy the rain ." I said pouting .

"Not a big deal . I have a solution for that wait here ." He said and went inside the basement room .

"What-- ." he left before i could have  asked him .

"Weird creature !" I talked to myself and laughed remembering his words a few minutes ago .

Wait why did i laugh ? Am i falling for him or something ? I was cut off when water was sprayed on me by a pipe .

"What ---- Are you serious ranaji ? I will kill you ! Just wait there ." I said in an angry voice after he sprayed water on me with a hose .

I was running after him when he stopped and said .

"Wait there . You scary woman . Bhaari jawani mai vidwa hojaogi ." He said but I was not listening to him today after what he just did .

( You will become a window in such young age . )

"Not a big deal ." I said and ran after him when he went to the room and now we were circling around the bed .

"What do you want ?" He asked huffing .

"Revenge !" I said and laughed in a dark manner .

"Ganpati bappa , What did i do to deserve this ."  He said dramatically like the drama king he was .

I caught him but accidentally slipped on my dupatta and both of us fell on the bed with him on top of me and me on bottom .

We both just started straight into each other's eyes forgetting what we were fighting about . We were looking into each other's eyes . If eyes could eve tease then they would have been married with how intensive our gaze was . It seemed like we both forgot how to breathe at that very moment .

When his eyes fell on her lips and he saw her drenched dress and hair . He was trying his best to control himself

When a voice interrupted them from downstairs. .

"Samira and aniket come downstairs we have to talk to you both regarding something ." Mom said and we both snapped  back to this world from our world of imaginations .

"Yes maa Coming !" I snapped back and rushed to the washroom and closed the door and breathed after holding it for so long .

He went downstairs while i went and changed my clothes and then went downstairs .

We all sat down at the dining table when maa suddenly asked .

"There were a lot of noises coming from the base room of shouting . Are you okay baache ?" She asked concerned while i chocked on the juice i was drinking .

"Are you okay bhabhi ?" Divya asked  rubbing my back .

"Yes i am ! Thanks !" I said while a smile formed on my lips seeing their concern for me .

"maa actually ------- there was a lizard ! A very very big lizard !" I said and he this time he choked on the juice which he was drinking .

"What is with you both and choking on your juices  ! Huh ?"  Dadi asked getting suspicious .

The kids understood what the matter could be and all of them Passed each other looked seeing their brother being totally red of embarrassment which never happened in their entire life .

"Maa i hate lizards . They are so guey and dirty and slippery . I hate them so much ." I said while looking at him while he gave me a ' what the fuck look' .

"Leave lizards i will get pest control done ." She said while he looked at me with a i will kill you look and i smirked seeing his face and took a sip of the juice to hide my smirk .

The kids of the house were so happy seeing their brother being like that .

"So let's just come straight to the main point ." Dadi said and all of us looked at her .

"What happened dadi everything okay ?" He asked concerned .

"No ! Actually i know that your marriage was a compromise but this is your both's first Holi together . I want you both to come with us to the farmhouse to be with the rest of the family and celebrate Holi with all of us and the rest of the family ." She said while all of us nodded not having the guts to disagree with her .

"And Samira call your sister and jiju there too !" She said which made me shocked .

"Sure If it's ok with you !" I said while faking a smile .

"Yes we want to listen to her side of the story too ." Dad said .

"Sure dad i will call her ." I said taking a bite of my food .

"You both pragya and samaira eat your lunch and get ready . Then all of us will go shopping for Holika dehen and Holi ." Maa said and pragya bhabhi and i nodded .

"Sure maa ." Both of us synced and said .

"Di ! I have the perfect plan ready . I saw what bhai did today from the terrace and i will help you take revenge . I will also include divyank bhaiya in it ." She said whispering in my ear and then we both went outside in the backyard to talk after having lunch .

"So listen this is the plan--- ." She told me about her plan which was awesome exactly like her .

"This is perfect ! I love you my divu ." I said to which she chuckled .

_______________________________________

I Love youu guyyysss so much please  vote and comment . It really means a lot to me .