the boy next door

Y/n pov 🌷🌷💗💗

I woke up around 9 cause I was going to play at the park for a bit with my mom so I got changed and went downstairs.

"Oh good morning dear how did you sleep" mother said "good" I said while sorting at the table. "Here's your food" my mother said while handing me food.

I ate it pretty fast ngl I handed my mom my dish and waited for my mom to get done with the dishes so we could leave for the park.

"Ok sweetie let's go" my mother said. While we headed out the door and headed to the park it was only a 3 minute walk down the road.

And there we were there were a lot of kids but one interested me the most is was a boy with short brown hair and black clothes.

I water toward him he was tiny like short. "Hello why are you alone" is aid while sitting next to him. "U-um he-hello.... I-ts because i-i stuter and have tic and s-stuff" he said.

"Well I don't have emotions so we are kinda on the same page" I said while fake smiling which you could tell was fake.

"Wanna go on the swings" I asked him "s-sure" he said we walked to the swings and we sat down on the swings and just you know swinged duh ʕ͡°ʖ̯͡°ʔ.

"Hey what's your name" I asked the boy "it's T-tobias but you can c-call me t-toby. " he said "ok well my names y/n but you can call me n/n " I said back.

"TOBY GET OVER HERE WE ARE LEAVING" a man yelled "well I g-gotta go bye n/n" he said while walking away and I decided to go back to my mom and also go.

"You ready to leave dear" my mom said I just hummed my awnser then we left the park and went back home.

Once we entered the house I went upstairs and just drew on the pieces of paper I had laying around.

Not to lie I was good at drawing and my mom loved my drawing and so did my step father so I decided to draw flowers three to be exact to stand for us.

(The drawing)

(Yeah when I said you were good you are good)

It got done and went downstairs to show my mom and dad.
"Hey mama look at this drawing I made" I said while giving to her "omg it's beautiful than you dear" she said while hugging me "I will show your dad this when he gets home and much will be in 30 minutes" mama said.

"Ok ima be upstairs" I said while going upstairs. I went to my room and watched TV.

(30 minutes later)