"You're full of genius ideas lately, what is going on?" I laugh.

We both order coffee and while we're waiting I check the time, only 30 minutes until the pyramid meeting, and I have some changes to make.

Once we get our coffee he begins driving to the club where my car was left and I look out the window. "What do you think? Do you think he's cheating?" I ask suddenly.

"I think it doesn't matter what I think. It's between you and him, you know? If he was doing that we clearly would disown him, but until then it's not really our business. But personally, no, I don't think he's cheating." He says as I nod.

"I'd also disown him." I mumble as he laughs.

"But yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much, but it's also none of our places to meddle about in your relationship. So at the end of the day, you do what's best for you, and if he keeps refusing to answer anything, breakup with him." He says as I burst out laughing.

"So real. Any small conflict, break up. Gosh Pablo, you are so intellectual." I say as he nods.

"I know, coffee makes me intelligent." He shrugs as he pulls into the parking lot, next to my car. "I'll see you at home, drive safe."

"Drive safe." I repeat back before I get in my car. I begin driving back as my mind completely wanders, stuff with Pedri feels weird, but there's definitely an explanation, because I know him.

I know he wouldn't cheat.

Besides that I feel like things have been good lately. I've gotten closer with Isabelle, and now Lani and Indi are in the picture as well and I think that'd give me a distraction from the guys. Because I really need one. Again.

After sitting with my thoughts for about 15 minutes I get home and Pedri's car still isn't back and I sigh as I get out. I go inside and set my coffee on the counter, quickly going to my room and grabbing my computer.

I make a few changes to the bottom row and I plug it into the tv as the guys come out from their rooms. Everyone sits on the couch before they look at the staircase, waiting for Pedri.

My phone buzzes as I look at it.

Pedri
Won't be able to make it to the pyramid meeting

Tate
Ok

"Pedri won't be making it, so lets get started." I say as I click it, showing Pedri at sixth.

"Oh shit, and he's not even here to defend himself." Gavi says as he covers his mouth slightly.

"So he was originally going to be sixth anyways, because he's been acting weird for the past few days and ignoring any questions, however, he's now on probation as well for not showing up." I mumble as Ansu raises his hand.

I nudge my head at him and he clears his throat. "What does probation mean in this case?"

"He's on thin ice, that's all I say. It's going to take a miracle to get him out of this position." I say as they all nod. "Jude you're fifth."

"Upgrades people, upgrades." He claps as I draw my face straight. "Oh yeah, at this rate I'll be in first again in 4 more weeks."