33- bad influence

Start from the beginning

view all comments

---

bb

blaise-bb
scarlett- draco's owner

bb
did you get any other tattoos

draco's owner
huh

bb
i feel like you got more than the
two
and he definitely did

draco's owner
nope

bb
don't lie

draco's owner
fine

bb
hah i knew it

draco's owner

bbman is whippedis that from one of your letters?

bb
man is whipped
is that from one of your letters?

draco's owner
yeah it's from years ago

bb
damn
and just the ones you posted for
you?

draco's owner
yeah
and draco says to change my
contact name

bb
never

---

"THEY LOOK REALLY good, sweetheart," narcissa smiled at scarlett.

"thanks. it was kinda really impulsive. we walked past the shop and i dragged draco in," scarlett smiled sheepishly.

"sounds about right. let me see yours draco."

he showed her the three dragons on her arm and her brows furrowed, "just those, love?"

"uhm yeah," a knowing look appeared on her face.

"let me see the others."

he sighed, pulling up the sleeve of his sweater to expose the red heart on his arm.

"i always knew you two would end up together," she grinned.

"yeah," draco scratched the back of neck.

"but i also know that if you were going to get a tattoo for scarlett you'd have to get three."

he grumbled before showing her the words on his hip. "you know me far too well."

"i'm your mother. i grew you in my stomach and raised you. it's my job." she turned to scarlett, "any more for you?"

"just the two," scarlett shook her head.

"good. i'll have the elves prepare a nice dinner and we can talk about this with lucius," she paused, lingering near the doorway, "i know you two are staying in draco's room. do we need to go over charms and how children are made?"

scarlett flushed so red she matched her name. "no- i- we-we haven't-" she choked on her words.

"oh my gods," she turned to her boyfriend after his mother left his room.

"she just has this gift of leaving things awkward," he ran a hand down his face. "come here, love."

scarlett wasted no time crawling into his lap. "dinner's going to be awful, isn't it?"

"absolutely," he slipped his hand into her shirt, warming her back.

...

"so your mother told me you two have finally started dating," lucius wasted no time asking the couple.

"that would be correct, yes," draco swallowed.

"and it would be safe to assume it started before this break?"

"my birthday, actually," scarlett voiced.

"i trust you both know the contraceptive char-"

"YES!" draco interrupted his father. there was no way he would be having this talk again. at least he wouldn't have to worry about receiving it from scarlett's father. he was always traveling, left his children alone since scarlett started school. draco couldn't remember the last time either of the nott siblings had spoken of or to their father.

"just making sure we won't have any children running around here whilst scarlett is still in school."

"although, once you've graduated, sweetheart, don't hold back because of us. i'd love to have little feet running through the house. i'd always wanted draco to have siblings."

"how did you plan to proceed after draco graduates? just visit each other on the weekends?"

"yeah. exactly that," draco nodded.

"right. make sure you use silencing spells at night if you're going to do anything. i was a teenager once, i understand. but i will not be woken because of you two."

---

c speaks!

i think i want this to be 50 chapters

:))