Chp.002 'Welcome to the Agency'

No one's P.O.V:-

-Previously from Chp.001-

"The name's Dazai." He stopped, Then continued "Osamu Dazai."

"eh?" (Y/N) got confused, 'Why does he feel the need to tell his name?' (Y/N) thought.

"But if i must say that customer was right, That hole wasn't exactly a normal one." The customer who has mentioned their name was Dazai said.

"in fact it was just as close to being an ability, Won't you agree?" Dazai said.

The tension got heavier to breathe in, yep today really wasn't (Y/N)'s day.

-Present time-

"Ability, huh? that's a funny way to put it, don't you think?" (Y/N) replied having no idea on what's happening.

"Oh not at all!" Dazai said, "in fact it's something that most people from our agency have." He continued.

"mhm, i see." (Y/N) said, 'No i do the fuck not, what is he? delusional?' (Y/N) thought.

"And i do what with the information that you have just given to me?" (Y/N) asked.

"You come to the agency with me!" Dazai said while raising a thumbs up.

"Eh?"

?

?

?

"Why would i follow someone i don't know to wherever the hell they want me to go?" (Y/N) asked.

TV: "The Armed Detective Agency has done it again thanks to the work of Osamu Dazai and Doppo Kunikida"

"See? i'm popular amongst the people in Yokohama." Dazai stated.

"Heh, well how would i know if you're the real one they're talking about?" (Y/N) asked.

TV: "Here are their pictures and the number of the Armed Detective Agency if you ever need to call them for important matters"

'Why is everything against me today' (Y/N) thought to themselves.

"Still don't believe me?" Dazai asked.

" *Sigh* What will i even get in return if i did have an ability and join the Armed Detective Agency?" (Y/N) asked.

"Hmm," Dazai was typing down some numbers on some calculator he apparently had.

"Is this enough?" he said,

(Y/N) was too stunned to speak...

At the Armed Detective Agency:-

Atsuhi sighed as he was still writing down his work, Then he fell off his seat from surprise by Dazai's sudden entrance.

"Heyyy! I brought in our newest member!" Dazai said out loud, followed by Atsushi's scream due to Dazai's entry.

"WHAT YOU BANDAGED CRAP!! DON'T GO OFF DECIDING ON THINGS LIKE THAT!!" Shouted a blonde haired man with rectangular glasses,