chapter 4

Y/n's pov
Rizzo gave me a blond wig to put over the rollers in my hair. All I could hear was the squeaking of Frenchy's bed as we jumped up and down.

"I'm Sandra Dee." Rizz said as she walked over to sit down at Frenchy's dresser.The girls and I pulled off our wigs as Marty pointed to sandy revealing herself from the bathroom.

"You making fun of me rizz?"

"Some people are so touchy." Rizz yanked off elder wig and messed up the front strands of her hair while looking away from the girl.

Everyone looked over to the window and squealed hearing the T-birds singing their version of one of the Rydale songs.

"They cant come in here my folks would flip" Frenchy said keeping one eye on the car that had just pulled into her driveway.

"You goody goodies are to much for me I'm going to get my kicks while I'm still young enough to get them" Rizzo put on her slip-on shoes.

I grabbed her wrist before she could jump out the window, "Rizz, while your at it could you ask kenickie" I looked around before saying anything I would regret. "You know..."

"Sure" She said giving me a small smile before turning around.

"What's she gonna do shimmy down the drain pipe?" Frenchy complained.

Rizzo's POV

"Hey Rizzo your doing that without a net." Sonny said as I climbed down the wooden false wall.

"Whats up kenickie" just flirt and bat your eyes, that's what she said.

He just stood there with a smirk and cigarette between his teeth
"One guess".

"You got alot to offer a girl" he pulled the cigarette from his lips to blow the smoke.

"Yeah you know it"

"What do you say zuk" I asked.

"You look good riz" Danny complimented seeming like he didn't want to be there.

"Eat your heart out" I cant help my ego.

"Well sloppy seconds ain't my style "
I cant believe him, fine sandy can deal with him for all I care.

"Where you going you flonky-lonk."

"Anything is better than being around you dorks," he said strutting away.

"Your chariet my lady " he still looked into my eyes.

Kenickie suddenly stopped the car in the middle of the road,"so what do you think this is a gang band?"

"You wish" Sonny whispered.

"Hey Hit the pavement"

"You got a be kidding"

"I said now move it"

"When a guy picks a chick over his buddies something gotta be wrong.

Come on guys let's go for a slice of pizza"

Kenickie and I slid over to the back seat while keeping our lips together hearing a car move past us.

"Rizz oh rizz"

"Could you call me by my first name"

"Oh yeah...uhh"

"Betty" seriously hes known me since the first year of high school and he doesn't know my first name.

"Betty betty" he repeated.

"Have you got something"

"Are you kidding, My 25 cent insurance policy"

"Thanks bender" I said kissing his cheek. He paused.

"What "

"It broke" Kenickie said in disbelief. I turned my head to the piece of rubber in his hand.

"How can it brake"

"I bought it when I was in the 7th grade" Oh shit.

"Oh..." What do we do now?

"What the hell"i just moved back onto him praying that nothing would come of it.

Crash

"Hey what the hell do you think your doing" Keny said looking up.

"You parked in a no parking zone creep" Hey isn't that Loe's voice? I look up to see him with that girl from st bernardets. So he's cheating on y/n?

"The whole place is a no parking zone crater face" he then moved up and into the hole of the cars roof.

"Oh yeah "

"Yeah"

crash

"Your gonna pay for that"

"Yeah well I'll give you 75 cent for the whole car including your chick" What the fuck is he doing. Moping around with another girl. Kenickie threw an empty tin can clearly offended by the insensitive joke.

"Hey before we do anything else, can I ask you a question?" I said remembering what y/n had said to me before I had left.

"Sure" he replies still looking at the scorpions car zooming away.

"Why do you hate her, y/n that is?"

"What? I never hated her, it was just that boyfriend of hers. Speaking of which you should tell her about him being with that cha cha."

"Yeah..."

"Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering." I whispered pulling him back down to me to continue what we started before we were interrupted.

829 words

Authors note:
I have tried experimenting with 1st person and povs in this chapter and I have to say thatitis so much easier to write. Thanks for reading and remember to vote. :) I also know that there hasn't been any kenickie and y/n action yet and dont worry it is coming.