"Do you really have to go?" Bona whined as she laid on Nabi's bed, watching the girl change from her house outfit

"Mark has something important to tell me. I bet it's about that big thing he couldn't talk about this whole time."

The blonde haired girl furrowed her brows. "What do you think it's about?"

Nabi shrugged and smiled while placing pieces of clothes in front of her in the mirror, searching for a perfect match for an evening at a park. "I don't know, but it's important to him so I'm excited to share his enthusiasm."

The other girl sat up and her eyes bore into Nabi curiously though she didn't notice while being occupied with picking what to wear. "I think he likes you."

"What?!" Nabi yelled, taken aback by her sudden statement. "Don't be ridiculous."

"And I think you like him too, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, we're friends?"

Bona rolled her eyes and then wiggled her brows teasingly. "You know that's not what I mean."

Nabi scoffed. "Your imagination is something else. We're just friends, what are you on?"

"Yeah, ok. You'll mark my words."

"You know, instead of pointing fingers at me which is so out of context, why don't you tell me what the hell is going on with you and Jeno?"

Bona's cheeks reddened immediately as she fixed herself on the bed. "W-what do you mean?"

"The way you cheered for him like you were his own cheerleader? And then you acted a bit weird during the dinner. Something's fishy."

Bona cleared her throat. "You're seeing things."

"See how that feels?" Nabi shot her a glance that said it all. The two didn't continue to accuse each other of having romantic feelings towards the boys and Nabi went to get ready. She wasn't nervous or anything like that because she really didn't know what was coming. She thought it was just their normal hangout and that they'll just have fun like they always did. But that wasn't the plan.

 But that wasn't the plan