Chapter-1

Tring Tring Tring Tring.
( Ringing of phone continues)
Ada's POV
Godddd save me!!!!!*I screamed* who calls so early in the morning. Let me sleep for some more time. She silents her phone.
Tring Tring Tring
This should be something important or else I am gonna kill whoever is calling me.
She picks up the phone and said hello in sleepy tone
Happy Birthday Loveeeee screams the person from other side.
Liaaaa are you serious here I was sleeping so peacefully  and you disturbed me just for this.
Ada just wake up now! We are gonna have so much fun today. It's my bestie's birthday today said Lia.
Yeah yeah whatever but let me sleep now it's still early!
*Knock Knock*
Ada open the door said my mom
Damn looks like I am not getting any sleep now. She huffed.
I am coming mom wait a minute.

Ok Lia I gotta go now. Let's meet in school Byee see you.
Ok byee Ada and yess don't forget to get me my favourite chocolates said Lia.

Okay Okay byee said Ada.

Ada open the door and saw her mom and dad were standing there with a cake.

Happy Birthday Ada said both of them.
Awwww You guys are the best!! I love you mom and dad.
We love you too and now let's cut the cake.

Wait!Wait! Let's face time Mia said dad

*Mia on FaceTime*
Hey Ada Happy Birthday!! Awww guys I am missing you said Mia with a pouty face.

It's ok Mia don't go sulking around you are gonna be in Amsterdam within 10 days said Ada.

Ok ok now blow off candles!! said Mia with excitement.
Ada blow off the candle and all three of them started singing Happy Birthday

After spending some more time with her parents Ada left for school as she was already late.

Ada's POV

Right now I am standing here on the bus stop waiting for my bus to come. My family is not that rich but still we are happy with whatever we have and we live happily together and I use bus to go to school daily. It is cheap plus I like going in buses they are soo good.

I am wearing a loose t-shirt, baggy pants and sneakers and  my hair is in a ponytail just like any other days I am not a fan of tight clothes, heels and all.

I am nor  beautiful neither a nerd kinda of girl I am just normal girl with a height of 5-6' and have brown eyes  which are also covered by my huge spectacles and I have shoulder length hair all in all I am in love with myself and I am narcissistic kind of person. *Smiles proudly*

Oh Here comes my bus. I reached the school within 20 minutes and as soon as I entered my classroom everyone started screaming Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Every one wished me Happy Birthday one by one then I was finally free and sitting with my friends Lia, Ava and Ella we have been friends since we were like 5 or something.
As we were talking Ella got a call from someone and I was not peeping into her phone but still I saw the caller
" Ronan"❤️

This name alone bring back so many toxic memories that I want to forget but I can't and with all this I realised one more things that  Today is 20 August and today is not only my birthday but..................................

So ya this is my first chapter I hope you all liked it!!!