Thunderstorms

Lena's POV

Every since Ian left I haven't been able to get what he said out my mind. Fake date him and either lose Danny or make him realize how much I love him. What's a girl to do? Since its Saturday night, I usually spend it with Danny watching Netflix and eating a whole bunch of junk but he hasn't called or text me. Maybe I should go over there and see wassup? No, I should just call him. Picking up my iPhone I leaned against my bed and dialed his number.

"Hello?" A female voice answered. What the fuck? I looked at my screen to make sure it was Danny's number. Sure is.

"Um, is Danny there?" Who the hell is answering his cell?

"Danny is asleep right now I'll tell him you called. You're Lena right? Danny's bestfriend?"

"Um, yeah. . I'll call him later." I hung up without waiting for a reply. I can't believe he's actually with another girl right now. It's Saturday! We always hang out on Saturday. And why didn't he tell me he was seeing someone? A wave a jealousy and anger hit me so hard I had to sit down. Here I was thinking about how he would feel if I fake date Ian and he's out with some random girl on the day that's supposed to be reserved for me and the bitch is answering his phone! I have to find Ian. I need to do something to take my mind of Danny.

~·~

It's no secret that Ian is a bad boy and guys like him are usually at The Zodiac . It's a teen club that only exclusive people get invited to. If you didn't have an invitation, you weren't getting in. But, I decided to see if I could get in anyway. When I pulled up to the club the place was shaking with bass and people were littered outside waiting to get in or smoking. I looked at the time on my dashboard. 10:15. I pulled down my visor to make sure my hair was at least tamed. You look good, girl. My subconscious beamed at me. I applied some lip gloss, pushed my boobs up and made my way over to the entrance. Instead of getting in line, I walked right up to the bouncer. He was a big guy with a stern no nonsense look on his face. Jeez.

"Name." He looked at me expectantly.

"I'm here with Ian Jackson."

"Name." He repeated.

"Lena Marie." The bouncer spoke into the ear piece that I hadn't noticed before. I didn't catch what he said but I had a feeling he was calling someone. Sure enough a built light skinned guy with tattoos covering every inch of his body approached us.

"This way, Lena." He motioned for me to follow him down the alley which I assumed was the back entrance. Please don't let him rape and murder me. I'm not ready to die! The smell of urine and weed invaded my senses making me gag. Ew. Covering my nose I moved around the broken beer bottles.

Trampoline that booty! Thumped loudly over the speakers as I entered the club. I've never been in here before and I'm not sure I ever want to come back. The place had a low ceiling and all black walls. The room was lit with a dark blue light making it hard for me to see. In the back I could make out a bar and a wide dance floor that was crowded with people. It smelled like sweat and smoke. But, that's not what got me. As I was following the bouncer to the bar I seen a girl and 3 guys go into this door on the left side of the building. As she opened it a red glow illuminated the hall that was partly covered by a purple glittery curtain. What the hell is that??

"Mr.Jackson, Ms.Marie is here." Ian was propped up on the bar by his elbow. He was wearing a snapback with his name on it, a red and black shirt with King on it, black fitted jeans and all red KD'S on. Damn he is kinda hot.

"Lena! What a nice surprise. Would you like a drink?" Before waiting for my response, he signaled the bartender that was flirting shamelessly with a blonde girl. I took a seat next to Ian and looked around. The lighting was so low you couldn't really see anything unless it was right in front of you.

"Sir?" The Asian looking bartender approached us.

"I'd like another scotch and a virgin martini for my girl here." The bartender raised his brow at me like he was surprised.

"Sure," he gave Ian an odd look before moving down the bar.

"You look nice." Ian said turning back to me. His grey eyes were light with approval.

"Thanks." I muttered, looking down at my white crop top with Trap Queen written on it and black skinny jeans with my black and white Jordan's. I was okay. Looking around though, I felt overdressed.  Most girls that I could actually see had on dresses that barely covered there asses.

"What brings you by?" Ian asked leaning towards me so I could hear him. He smelled like Axe body spray. And something else i couldn't quite place.

"I accept." I said in his ear.

"I can't hear you. . What?"

"I accept! Ill fake date you!" I yelled in his ear. Ian pulled back so he could look me in the eyes.

"Orders up." The bartender sat our drinks down and moved back down the bar. Ian picked up his drink and swallowed it down. Alcoholic ? Jeez it wasn't going anywhere. I rolled my eyes and him and sipped on my martini. This is some good stuff my subconscious purred in approval. I sat my glass down and looked at Ian who was gazing at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Did you hear me?" I asked him. He nodded slowly. Well??

"Did you change your mind?" He shook his head and stood up.

"Follow me." He instructed. I picked up my glass and grabbed his hand as he led me to the back entrance. Once we were outside he led me to the parking lot then, to my car.

"Go home." He tried to take my drink but I moved it out of his reach.

"Why?" I demanded. The glow from the street light was making it hard to see his face.

"This isn't a place for you. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Excuse me but, I can handle myself." Who the hell do he think he is? I'm not a child. I hate when people try to make me do things.

"I don't doubt that Lena but I don't want you to come back here. Ever." Ian placed both his hands above my head, trapping me against the car. I looked up into his grey eyes. He's beautiful. Wait, what? It must be this drink talking.

Have you ever been outside during a thunderstorm and you feel like the winds gonna blow you away but you don't wanna go inside because the rain feels so good as it comes down? That's the feeling I'm getting staring into Ian's eyes. Like I'm caught in a storm and at any moment ill be blown away.

"Lena," Ian whispered leaning closer to me. Without thinking, I dropped my cup, spilling it all over him.

"I'm so sorry!" I tried to wipe him off using my hand but he pushed me away.

"Its fine. Just go home. And don't come back." With that he walked back to the club leaving me feeling more alone than i did before I came.

~*~

Why's everyone leaving Lena? And whats up with her and Ian?? Lol vote and allat good stuff