1: What A Wonderful World

GOOO! GET TO THE DORMS!

Midoriya come on!

Th-Th-Th-The people man they were just, they were just EATING THEM MAN!

SENSEI NO!

GAAAAGH!

"NOO!" Snapping out of the nightmare of a memory Midoriya shot straight up into a seated position, chest huffing and puffing as he looked around his dark room in a panic. Sweat trickled down his forehead and as his breath began to restore his lungs, the fear and panic from his dream slowly washed out of his body to restore a calm nature. Once he was calm enough to not be panting anymore he groaned with knees being brought up and elbows planting over the caps so that he could lean his head onto the palms of his hands.

That same nightmare has been haunting him in his sleep, for two long years now.

The world has crumbled into the ruins of what was once a prosperous and progressing globe, now turned into a giant wasteland of those trying to survive and those who have been lost to the beast. When the class of 1-A emerged from their cocoon of a metal protected dorm building they found that the world they once knew and loved, and trained to turn into a better place, had become something that they must now focus on trying to rebuild, restore, and repair. By the time they came back to the surface the automaton defenses of U.A had disposed of majority of the undead threat within the campus grounds and the perimeter walls had been established enough to keep anything on the outside just as that. On the outside. The difficult part didn't come in trying to acknowledge that this was the beginning of their new lives but rather, finding the vessels of those close to them and laying them to rest.

Eraserhead. Present Mic. Snipe. Cementoss who ran to the frontlines in an effort to keep the invaders at bay but instead created his own downfall through the use of his Quirk. And while he did not fall like his colleagues did, the lost soul of All Might wandered the campus grounds to satiate his hunger. The confrontation between predecessor and successor making it difficult to assist the man into passing.

With U.A's campus grounds having been turned into a sanctuary the primary objective had been to secure the grounds and establish where everybody was and their statuses. Shiketsu had fallen, only about a handful of students managing to run into hiding and shelter away from the nightmare going on in the world. Much like U.A did Ketsubutsu's defense protocols were also initiated, establishing a giant perimeter around the school grounds that kept the threat away from those inside with only one teacher making it out alive after the mayhem. The two schools established a connection that prioritized strong relationships and the main goal of taking back this world. One undead body at a time.

Luckily, they would not be alone as beyond the grounds there were still a good batch of heroes fighting to help those in need or to defend those who are beside them. Ryukyu, Uwabami, Crust, Edgeshot and Mt. Lady were found at Ketsubutsu as Miruko, Burnin, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Gunhead and Gang Orca united at U.A. But they were not the only ones as others from different parts of the globe would be called to the beacon of a grand hope and align themselves with the possibility of a better world. And in this new alliance even a villain managed to find his way to U.A, one that had been left behind by those they thought to be dear friends with and is now fighting to make a greater good with those who sincerely look after them with good intents and purposes. In a world where everything seemed crazy, an alliance between hero and villain, didn't seem so.

Midoiriya sighed as he ran his hands through his hair, dragging them down his face hoping to rid his eyes of the tired weight. A small disc projecting a red clock on the dresser to the right of his bed read as 05:39, almost two hours earlier than when he should be waking up at 7:30. This isn't the first time he's been woken up early by nightmares and like all the other times he knows he's not going to be able to fall back asleep even if he tried. Coffee. Coffee, is the key. The 18 year old threw his covers off the bed to reveal he slept in nothing but his boxers and a pair of black shorts, hopping off and heading towards the dresser for his morning fitness outfit. A pair of black sweatpants and socks with a plain grey T-Shirt and zip-up hoodie, same color running shoes to be laced onto his feet.