Family Day Part 2

:Warning Mentions of Harry's abuse by the Dursleys if you wish to skip scroll past it:

As the green lightning dances all around Harrison Morticia,Gomez and Pugsley approach the twins, Wednesday backs away seeing a black mist joining the lightning making bodies of the dead rise from the ground surrounding Harrison protectively.
As the rest of the family join Wednesday Gomez takes a tentative step towards Harrison "my son my little daemon it's me your father please stop this please we love you", Harrison slides to the floor head in hands "if you loved me why did you not come and find me YOUR OWN SON YOU LEFT ME TO BE ABUSED MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY they hated me and my magic or whatever the hell this is they beat me to a pulp starved me made me do all the house work e even left me to people w who used me in ways I I can't talk about."
The four of the other Addams family members hood their hands to their chests when Morticia walks closer to the barrier of the undead and starts singing "It stopped raining in my head today
I finally feel like myself again
Redemption's here at last
Back where it all began
In the place where God and the Devil shake hands
This is my kingdom
This is my cathedral
This is my castle
And these are my people
This is my armor
This is my anchor
It's been a long road outta Hell up to the steeple
For this is church and these are my people
A choir's singing in my heart today (oh-oh-oh-oh)
Like a thousand angels breaking the silent parade
To the ones I call my own
I'm back where I belong
In the place where God and the Devil call home
This is my kingdom
This is my cathedral
This is my castle
And these are my people
This is my armor
This is my anchor
It's been a long road outta Hell up to the steeple
For this is church and these are my people
This is my kingdom
This is my cathedral
This is my castle
And these are my people
This is my armor (this is my armor)
This is my anchor (this is my anchor)
It's been a long road outta Hell up to the steeple
This is our church
You are my people
This is our church
This is our steeple
This is our church
You are my people
This is our church
This is my steeple
This is my steeple
This is my church
This is my steeple."
Harrison begins to calm down the lightning and the barrier of undead disappearing back into the ground Morticia walks closer to Harrison and gets on her knees and uses her hand to lift his chin to look up at her "you're loved Harrison you're here now you're my son our little devils snare and we won't ever let you go ever again do you understand me?"
Harrison looks at her face trying to find a lie but he couldn't seeing as she's telling the truth he smirks devilishly his eyes full of hope but yet some darkness but his voice sweet like honey "mother" he grabs her into the biggest hug he could muster being only eleven years old but his grip firm because of all the yard work he was forced to do Morticia looks at Gomez and mouths "we will talk of this later."
Morticia turns to Harrison "now let's get to know you we have a lot of catching up to do" Harrison smiles at her and the parents walk ahead of the three Addams children "so you're my siblings hmm?"
Pugsley smirks at him yes we are "I'm Pugsley what do you do for fun?"
He asks hoping to have another playmate like his sister "well besides using my magic I write my own stories, I like to throw knives and read while also doing a bit of shape shifting strange it's only dark creatures regarding death and the like."
Pugsley looks on at Harrison "really! that's so cool"  Wednesday looks at the both of them from the corner of her eye "I don't believe you... if you can do that show us then maybe then I'll believe you"  he whistled "might wanna step back"Harrison stretches and cracks his neck and fingers his eyes turning black as night while more  cracking of bones is heard he gets on all fours and turns into a Cerberus his three heads having the same eye color as his but he is also thirty feet taller with devil horns on the middle head Wednesday steps back smirking "oh twin of mine we are gonna have so much fun."
Pugsley looks at the head staring at him "is it okay i if I can ride on your back?"
Wednesday looks at Pugsley with a what the hell look on her face "what... it'll make mom and dad go nuts can I Harrison please?"
Harrison's three heads look at his little brother and nod in unison Pugsley climbs onto his back and Harrison starts running in Cerberus form after making sure Pugsley held on tight they catch up to their parents while running as Wednesday follows "hey wait for me" she starts running like a bat out of hell and as Harrison and Pugsley reach their parents Harrison jumps over them Wednesday finally catching up to her parents laughs and they just looks at her Gomez quirks an eyebrow at her "was that Pugsley riding a Cerberus?"
Wednesday stops laughing and composed herself "it's Harrison" both parents smile and share a look "marvelous" they say at the exact same time, the rest of family day goes on with them all getting to know  the brother and son they lost all those years ago