"What do you mean you don't know?" I catch basically everyone looking at me but mostly Matty and Drew.

"I don't fill them...I cut them in half and add the cream when I'm ready to eat the so I can put how much cream on the cream puff that I'm in the mood for"

"Well are you going to be eating all those your cream puffs by yourself?" He gives me a really soft smile.

"Well I mean if you guys want to stay and have some you guys are welcome but I was just planning on making my cream puffs and taking them to the movie room and watching a movie"

"I'm in" Tyler says.

"Me too" Andy and Matty say it at the same time which was weird.

"Well I was already staying even if she didn't offer" Selena said proudly laughing.

"Me and Odessa are in too" Odessa looked really annoyed at what Drew just said.

"Okay then uh you guys make your cream puffs I'm going to go set up the movie" I start to walk away.

"What movie?" I hear Matty ask and I turn around.

"I'm debating on two movies actually"

"What are the two movies?"

"Mamma Mia and Strange Magic"

"What's Strange Magic?" They all basically asked at the same time.

"Well it looks like we are watching Mamma Mia since you don't know Strange Magic" I start walking away again.

"Come on Rocket" Is the last thing they hear me say.

"Ok but actually what's Strange Magic?" Tyler ask everybody else. Selena pulls out her phone.

"I've known her for so long and we've watched many movies together but I have no clue what it is" Andy says and looks at Matty with flirtatious eyes and a soft smile.

"Ok I searched it up and it's a animated musical basically and it's about a fairy Princess who has to save her sister from something called the Bob King and it says before she was taken she was hit with a love spell and the first thing she saw was the Bob King so she fell in love with the Bob King" Selena says with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah that's sounds like something Sam would watch

"Yeah that's sounds like something Sam would watch. Musical, Love, and weird plot" Everybody laughs and head to the movie room to see Sam sleeping in one of movie sofas with Rocket by her head.

"Aw she's sleeping so peacefully" Selena says as she sits in the sofa next to Sam's.

"She aways was a peaceful sleeper. I miss that" Everybody looks at Drew but Odessa looks mad at Drew.