Run for you're wife

Começar do início

"You know what's not in demand" I ask her, eating my yoghurt.

"What" she questions.

"Girls who play in university orchestras" Hayley says, finishing my sentence. Alex laughs mockingly.

"Here, I'll help you Carry it out to the curb" dad offers Alex.

"Phil, put on some pants" mom scolded, pointing at dad with a knife.

"Come on! This covers up more than my bathing suit" dad argues, looking down.

I try harder everyday, to tune these conversations out.

"And don't remind me" mom mumbles, dropping with what she doing and grabbing the stuff from dad.

"Haley, honey don't forget the driving instructor is picking you from school" mom reminds Haley.

"Can't he pick me up someplace else. I don't want kids at school thinking I'm dating a 40 year old driving instructor who's not even cute" Haley says walking out the door.

Yeah Haley got her learners perming, me mom and dad are taking turns driving with her. I am not saying I'm the best driver, because I'm not. She's worse then me.

We hit a lamppost.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Flashback

"Okay Haley you need to make sure you stay in you're lane. Keep an eye out on that intersection" I instruct her.

"Maddy you told me to do like a million things at the same time" Haley panicked.

"We'll if you don't stay in you're lane your gonna hit the person beside you, and if you don't keep an eye out on that intersection you could hit a human" I explain to her.

"It's pretty important to be able to multitask" I add.

"Okay, I'm keeping an eye out for the intersection" Haley says.

I notice her going a little to much to the right side.

"Wait, Hales I told you to stay in you're lane" I tell her. "Wait what!" Haley screeched.

"Haley you're gonna hit the lamppost, to the right" I said her. "Wait, Maddy I can't do this. You take over!" Haley yells.

"Haley your in the drivers seat!" I remind her.

End of the flashback.

Parking the car in the driveway. "Alex don't forget you're new books in the trunk" I remind her. She nods at me.

I open the trunk. But my sleeve goes up and reveals a red mark in my wrist. I pull it down quickly. "Is your wrist okay?" Alex asks me. Shit she saw.

"Oh yeah, it's red because of my hair tie" I stammered. She shrugs her shoulders and takes her books.

Hey hey! There they are. How was you're first day back in prison?" Dad asks us.