Chapter 8: What I Want To Be

"So you mean to say you wanna be a writer?" Soobin asked me

"Yup, suddenly I feel like I could write more amazing stories," I said while smiling at him.

"Then I will be your first reader." He said while smiling.

"By the way, Soobin what's your aim in life? Don't tell me wanna be a librarian?" I asked him.

"Hahaha, I did have a wish to be a librarian as I love reading books but fate is already written for me." He said as he looked down.

"Written for you?" I got confused.

"It's nothing just I haven't thought about it that much. Hey, Let me be a reader and you will be a writer. That's how we will give benefit each other." He said making me laugh.

"Waa, seriously you're so funny for real!!!"

+×+

"So y/n!! When are you planning to propose to him?" Out of nowhere, my bestie asked me making me choke on my food.

"What do you mean by that? Whom should I propose tho?"

"You mean what I said. That librarian of course. Have you seen your face when you talk about him? How a smile appears on your face? You are in love with that librarian!!!" She said pointing out.

"Wait am I that obvious?"

"Of course, anyone could tell that if they stay beside you." She said pointing out.

"Shit!! This is so bad what Soobin might think." I hide my face out of embarrassment.

"He won't think anything. I feel like he also likes you. Why don't you tell him your feelings before it's too late."

"I don't know if I will have the guts to tell him. I don't wanna ruin our friendship."

"But I will still suggest you to propose him and tell him about your real feelings." She said.

"Let's see, I don't wanna think about that now," I said eating my remaining food.

I wish that day I listened to my bestie. Maybe I wouldn't regret it now. Just a simple thing became lifetime regret.

[☔︎]