𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I spent all four hours of class thinking about my roommate.

I couldn't understand him, he was cold and detached with me, he had said a few words to me and was a little grumpy, the other boys seemed almost frightened, while seeing him with his friend he appeared as the most sociable and carefree person of the world. If we add to all this the fact that the day before he had skipped dinner and he was gone for hours...

At lunch I decided to sit down again with Liam & Co. to try and find out other information but they seemed to have arranged not to tell me anything and that was probably just what they had done. I tried several times to introduce the speech but they always diverted the conversation on topics of little importance.

After lunch we separated again, another two hours of lessons and then freedom for the day.

After the last hour, I went to the large lawn in front of the school to get some fresh air and there I saw the dark-haired man smoking. What was his name? Zayn? Yes yes, Zayn. I walked towards him, I don't even know why I was doing it but I usually followed my instincts. I stopped in front of him, who was looking me up and down. Then he took the pack of cigarettes and offered it to me.

"Want one?" he asked me. I've never had the habit of smoking.

"Yes please." I took out the cigarette and after Zayn lit it for me I started to inspire.

"You want to know more about Louis Tomlinson, don't you?" Direct the boy. I said I liked him.

"Yes... The blond almost choked today after I said I shared a room with him and at lunch you avoided the subject in any way."

The raven-haired was silent for a moment. "Niall."

"As?"

"The blond... his name is Niall." In response, I shrugged.

"You don't like us very much do you?"

"I like you."

He gave a smile that actually looks more like a grin and didn't answer me. I waited for him to say something but he remained silent. So I returned to the previous topic.

"So you want to tell me something about Louis or not?"

"No." I raised an eyebrow.

"No, what?"

"No, I don't want to tell you."

"And for what reason?"

"Because Liam asked us not to tell you anything to not influence your thoughts about him."

"And you always do what Liam tells you?"

"No, I usually ignore it but knowing him you will learn that when he begs not to do a thing you can't say no to him, not to that boy."

Not knowing what to say, I remained silent. Zayn stubbed out the cigarette underneath one foot and started to walk away, but then turned to me.

"Ah, an advice Harry... Stay away from Tomlinson, limit your relationship to roommates and not meddle in his affairs."

**

Saturday finally arrived, a week of lessons and already I couldn't stand it anymore.

I had discovered that after all Liam and Niall weren't so bad at meals I always sat next to them and occasionally saw them in the afternoon even though Zayn was still the nicest to me.

Liam proposed that I go with him, Niall and Zayn to the city that weekend but I refused, I don't even know why I did it, I thought I couldn't wait to get out of here and get some healthy city air. Maybe I just needed some alone time for a couple of days.

At breakfast I said hello to the boys and wished them a good time, I wouldn't see them again probably until the following Monday 'cause in the weekends you can stay out to sleep without the principal's permission.

I decided to take a stroll around the lake outside the school. The reflection of the sun in the water relaxed me and for a few hours I managed not to think. I didn't think about anything, I didn't think about how much I actually missed my family, I didn't think about how much I wanted to make friends even though I kept denying it, I didn't even think about Louis and his strange behaviour, I just didn't think about anything. I walked, walked and that's it and for once everything seemed ok to me that basically there was nothing so serious that I couldn't solve. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the boy running until he came upon me.

"Hey! Watch where you go!" I yelled at him.

When I looked up I realised that I knew him. Or rather, I'd never talked to him but I'd recognize a mile away the only boy who could make Louis Tomlinson laugh. Josh.

"I'm so sorry mate, you came around the bend and I didn't see you! Can I do anything to make it up to you?" His tone was kind, I didn't expect it. I was convinced he was grouchy like Tomlinson since he was his friend.

"No, it doesn't matter."

"If you want I can offer you a coffee or something else anyway I'm going back to college to pack for the night, you know... Are you coming to town too?"

"No, I decided to stay here in college."

"Oh yes, I understand, a little serenity doesn't hurt but when you've been here for four years you get sick of this place." He smiled at me in a friendly way.

"Anyway, I'm Josh." He held out his hand while still smiling.

"Harry," I replied as I shook it for him.

"So Harry, do you want this coffee or not?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather go and lie down in my room now, shall we do it another time?"

"Of course, as you like!"

I greeted him with a wave of my hand and went to my room.

Once I arrived I was very surprised to find Louis Tomlinson sitting quietly looking at his computer screen.

"And what are you doing here?" it came out spontaneously. He stared at me.

"I could ask you the same question."

"I thought you were going to town with Josh."

"Who says I have to go where he goes?"

"I thought you were friends."

"We are."

That conversation didn't make any sense so I decided to go to sit on the bed.

I took a peek at his computer and he noticed.

"Are you on Twitter?" he asked suddenly.

"Yes, why?"

"Tell me your name and I'll follow you."

"@Harry Styles" What was this sudden politeness? I saw him grin.

"What are you laughing at?"

"We have the same name." I looked at him without understanding.

"I'm @Louis_Tomlinson"

"Oh understood." How strange, he seemed almost... available.

"It's almost noon, shall we go eat?" I nodded and together we headed for the cafeteria.

Liam & Co. weren't there so I probably would have eaten alone. I was amazed at how few people were left. We were just a dozen, evidently people couldn't wait to get out of there.

"So where do you want to sit?"

What? Did you want to eat with me? I thought he hated me! Maybe since there was no Josh he didn't want to eat alone.

"It's the same for me."

He walked over to a table in the corner of the room, the one where he and Josh usually ate, beckoning me to follow him.

Once seated at the table he stared at me.

"So Harry Styles..." I shivered. It was the first time he called me by my name. Not that he talked to me much but when he did he always called me curly.

"Tell me something about you."