💫

the red string of fate운명

운명

it was an east asian legend that said that a red string or thread emanated from the heart and wove its way through your body and to the tips of your fingers. but they didn't end there. they continue to flow into the world in the form of an invisible red string. it ''flows'' out of your pinkie and goes on to intertwine with the red strings of other people - connecting your heart with theirs. more specifically, this red string connects to one other person.

your soulmate.

when we turn sixteen, the initials of our soulmate appear on our body. once two soulmates have bonded, they are able to feel each other's pain and emotions. they can no longer be apart from each for longer than a week without experiencing extreme sickness and pain. the bond between soulmates is so strong that if one soulmate falls sick, so will the other. the bond is so strong, that if one dies, so will your soulmate.

cough syrup
기침약

୨⎯ " soulmate / enemies to lovers au " ⎯୧

『 it's just in my nature to let things slip away 』

MAIN CHARACTERS

< DAMI >

full name: ahn daminickname: mimi

full name: ahn dami
nickname: mimi

occupation: artist under xxx group
group: solstice (SOL)
birthday: oct. 29th, 2000

birthplace: hongdae
mbti: intp
zodiac: scorpio

note: her love language is quality time and physical touch
visual rep: yena (soloist)

< JAEMIN >

full name: na jaeminnickname: nana

nickname: nana

occupation: artist under sm entertainment
group: nct (sub-unit nct dream)
birthday: aug. 13th, 2000

birthplace: jeonju
mbti: isfj
zodiac: leo

note: he likes to take care of others
(acts of service are his love language)

disclaimer

!! PLEASE READ !!

just a quick reminder that the members of nct dream are written and portrayed only as characters for this book. it is purely from my imagination. the actions of the characters do not reflect on the members themselves.

please do not get the wrong idea about any of the members because of how they are portrayed in this book. any hateful comments toward the members will be reported and deleted.

some ideas of this book are inspired by music videos, webtoons, and kdramas. however, plagiarism is not tolerated. copying and being inspired are two different things. please don't plagiarize other author's work. we have spent a lot of time and effort writing these stories!

please enjoy the story!

@injoontz