A lions jealousy on the lose~

Hello everyone!
It's been awhile since I've updates my story...ive been busy with school, and wish me luck next week Monday on my last period my classmates and have to do a speech and it individual.. So yeah hope you enjoy! And thank for you reading!
*narrative
**time skip/s
'Thoughts'
??? : talking
! Yelling!
Whispering
Unique magic
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*As Cerise went to Savannaclas she was also thinking of a plan to get her clothes and stuff until she bumped into someone..

Cerise : !!
????? : !!
Cerise : Briar?
Briar : Cerise? What are you doing up this early??
Cerise : uhmm... Well, it's nothing to serious I just left from pomifiore dorm, to get my clothes..
Briar : why though, aren't you like from that dorm who has like animal ears instead of human ears?
Cerise : yes.. Anddd I kinda was considered as a traitor for well.. Quitting the magift team.. !
Briar : ! what! No way! Why would you quit..
Cerise : just something doesn't feel right, I can't tell you yet, but don't think that I don't trust you.. I do trust just I need some time to think about it.
Briar : of course! How about I help you get your clothes back! Only some of them of course if you get accepted back to the dorm there is still a few clothes of yours left!
Cerise : thanks! But I'll help. You distract and I will gett clothes!
Briar : well, that isn't a bad idea. But ok
.
.
.
**as they got to savannaclaw, they saw that all of them were still busy, so they took that opportunity, to sneak in inside cerises room which it just like below Leonas room...

Cerise : you have to be quiet Briar or else Leona will wake up.. He's just right above us..
Briar : right.. Come on!
Cerise : Sshhhh.
Briar : oh.. Right.
**a few minutes later? Cerise got what she needed, and left the dorm along with Briar with no problem.. Or that's what I want you think..

Leona : and where do you think your going?
Cerise/Briar : !!
Ruggie : shishishishishi, ne~ looks like our guest is here.
Leona : if you asking you were wondering how we know you were right here inside the dorm is because of your scent.
Cerise : '!! I forgot to his my scent! So down briars'
Briar : there's only one option left..
Cerise : uhmm.. RUNN
.
.
.
.
*the two ran as fast as they could, Briar was almost out of stamina, while cerise still have half of her stamina.. Cerise noticed that Briar was huffing so she she went inside diasomnias mirror transporter, and went towards the dorm. Going through the thorn bus she's was no problem..
**as cerise now was knocking very quickly, she heard Lilia saying hes coming.
.
.
.
.
.
Lilia : who is it-..! What happened to briar!?!
Cerise : talk later where's the couch!
Lilia : !! Of course, come here.
.
.
.
.
Lilia : now, would you kind telling us what happened?
Malleus : yes.. We would like to know as of..
Cerise : well...

*as cerise started telling them what happened from the start a few while after telling a knock was heard. And malleus excused him self as of he knew very well who those people were.
Lilia went over to see who knocked on there door. And saw. Yuu, Cater, and grim.

Lilia : My! What brings you to a visit at diasomnia dorm?
Cater : we have something to tell you Lilia.
Lilia : of course, come in! Come in!
.
.
Lilia : now what where you going to tell me?

*as cater begins talking to Lilia of leonas plan he doesn't see cerise because she excused herself along with malleus.

Lilia : hmm.. This cannot be overlooked. We have to do something. You, you have a plan don't you?
You : ehh not that I know of/nope I dont(choose)
Sebek : THAT SPITEFUL LION! HOW DARE HE TRIES TO HURT WAKA-SAMA!!!!
Lilia : now, now sebek, leona is still in a much higher position than yours.
Sebek : but-
Lilia : No buts.
Sebek : Of course Lilia-Sama..
Silver : ?? Whats happening..
Lilia : ahh silver your awake! I'll tell you the details soon enough for now..
.
.
Lilia : Would you like something to eat? I cook it for you!
Silver and Sebek(+malleus from afar) : !!!!!!
Silver : ahh.. No need. Me and sebek will just prepare tea.. Would you all like tea?
Cater : yea sure!
You : hmm/why not.
.
.
.
.
*Savannaclaw :

Leona : YOU FOOLS! You guys were faster than those two!? How come you guys didn't got them!
Student 1 : w-w-we-r-re s-s-ssorry..
Leona: che. I don't wanna see you face! Ruggie. Get them out.
Ruggie : haiii! Come on now Paprtypoopers I'll show you the exit..
*in the end ruggie used a wind spell to kick them out.
Leona : argh.. That wolf is going to tell on us.
Ruggie : shishishi.. I'm sure she won't for a fact I know of she's not gonna be telling anyone, anytime soon. But I do think shell tell after sometime. I'm gonna go a wash up! Don't you dare make do anything else after cause I've got some sleep to catch up on! See in the morning.
.
.
*in the night in fact midnight Leona was still wife awake.. Thinking of a certain someone..
Leona : .... Grahh. Why am I thinking about her... She's a Traitor.
===============================
Me: cause ya like her━━━sorry! But why is he thinking of her indeed..

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm very sorry that I haven't updated since I didn't have any inspiration not motivation to make a new chapter! So sorry, in a few minutes I will post a A/N you will know soon enough.. Byee