Cgs Levi, Asmo, Beel/Littles Luci, Mams, Satan, Belphie

This chapter mainly focuses around Lucifer and Asmodeus, as well as sometimes Satan, but the others are included. This chapter also includes hurt/comfort.

Lucifer entered the House of Lamentation's living room, a little Mammon following behind. Lucifer saw Beel and Belphie sitting on the couch. "Beel?" He called. Beel looked up, spotting his oldest brother. "Yes, Lucifer?" He asked. "Can you look after Mammon? He's little right now, and I have something I need to do." Lucifer told him. "Sure." Beelzebub replied. "But I'm also looking after a little Belphie who will not let me get up nor let me go."

"That's fine." The eldest answered. "Mams is sleepy anyways." He said as Mammon left his side and went to cuddle up to Beel and Belphie, yawned and fell asleep. Beel was now sandwiched between the sleeping littles, not darling to move. Satan, who neither of the two had known had been there, now spoke up. "Why can't you look after Mammon, you and geezer?" He sneered. "Mind your own business, brat." Lucifer shot back, and with that, left the room, leaving a slightly stunned Beel and a tearing up, quickly regressing Satan in his wake.

Satan started sobbing. Levi an Asmo, hearing the commotion, walked into the room and started to help calm the now three distraught littles. "What happened?" Leviathan asked once all three mentally younger demons had calmed down and were now cuddled up to both him and Beel on the couch. "Lucifer called Satan a brat, and he started crying, which made the other two cry." Beel informed him. "Oh." Asmo started to glare. Out of all his brothers, he was closest to Satan, and though he loved his eldest brother, platonicly, of course, he was not going to let this slide.

After making sure that his expression wouldn't cause him any wrinkles, he went up the stairs towards Lucifer's office where he thought he would be, for he was supposedly 'busy.' When he wasn't there, Asmo headed towards Lucifer's bedroom. When he got there, he knocked on the door, but when there was no reply, he went inside anyway.

He was not expecting to find what he found. Lucifer was huddled up under a really fluffy looking black blanket in the furthest corner of the room away from Asmodeus, sucking on a pacifier and cuddling a beige lamb stuffie to his chest. 'He's a little?' Asmo thought, surprised. He knew his second, third, fourth and seventh brothers were flips, meaning they regressed, but sometimes looked after littles whilst not regressed, but he didn't know his first brother was one too.

"Luci?" Asmo said, slowly approaching his mentally younger brother. Luci saw him approaching, and tears started to prick his eyes. "'m-'m sowwy!" He cried out around the paci. Asmodeus was not prepared for that but got over it quickly and began to attempt to calm the sobbing little. "Hey, hey. You didn't mean it. I know you didn't mean it. You were just stressed. You needed to regress, yes?" Asmo understood that he was apologizing for what he said to Satan, and they could sort that out later. All that mattered right now was to calm Lucifer down.

Lucifer listened, agreeing to the last part of Asmo's statement. He had calmed down easier than Asmo had expected, but that was a good thing, was it not? "Let's go to the others, okay?" Asmodeus asked Luci, holding his hand out for the other to take. Lucifer nodded, one hand holding his lamb and blanket to his chest, whilst his other hand accepted Asmo's, and they went back down towards the living room where their other brothers were.

All three regressors had entered an older headspace and were playing together. Satan was six, Mammon was five, and Belphegor was four. At the moment, Luci was three. When the two entered the room, everyone else went quiet, staring at Luci, who hid behind Asmo. "He regresses? Beel asked Asmo, surprised. "Yes." Asmo told him. "I also just found out."

Asmo turned towards the hiding little, whispering just loud enough for him to hear. "I think you need to apologize to someone." He whispered. Lucifer nodded softly, agreeing. He left Asmodeus' side, going towards Satan, who looked unsure of what to do as Luci approached him. "'m sowwy I cawd you names. 's no nice of me." Lucifer apologized, starting to tear up again. Satan, being mentally three years older than his brother, took on an older brother role, going to comfort him to make Luci feel better as well as in hopes that Lucifer's crying doesn't cause Belphie or Mams to start crying as well.

"'S okay. I forgive you. I'm sorry, too." Satan said whilst hugging his brother. Whilst this was going on, Belphie, who had tears forming in his eyes slightly due to the other's cries, had cuddled up against Beel and Levi, who had stayed on the couch, going to the two for comfort, shorty followed by Mammon, because he definitely was not going to miss out on cuddles if he could help it!

Lucifer calmed down once again, this time with the help of Satan. After he was calm, Asmo came up to his only two brothers who were not yet on the couch, asking if they would both like to join the rest of them. They agreed, and the rest of the day was spent cuddling and watching movies with the occasional babble when one of the brothers regressed younger.