004

SUNDAY

KHALISE

KHALISE

"DID HER SHI" Tyler said rewatching the tiktok video over and over again "TYPE SHI" I said dapping him up.

"Yo who in here" they all heard somebody yell "a lot of people" I said and everyone laughed "yo I heard it was finna be a shoot out yall all Needa Go" he said "nah this Nigga gotta take a shit that's why he saying it, he tryna get us out" notti said laughing "nah jhit you gotta go somewhere else" Tyler said locking the door "no no no, I'm so serious" he sounded serious, like he was on the verge of crying.

"Yo. We shout go" I said jumping of the counter "mtch, ma he jokin—" Tyler got cut off by 4 gunshots firing "we can go now right?" I asked "hell yea" Tyler said jumping off the counter.

He grabbed my hand and I grabbed eva hand and she grabbed nottis, dd, jay and ddot was the first ones out.

We ran to Tyler's car and got in and he slowly drove away.

"That shit was ass" I said sitting back "mtch, you thought we was finna go home? Nah we doing more shi" he was placing his hand on my thigh.

15 minutes later we was still driving and everyone was sleep except ddot "yo can we got sumn to eat?" He asked "yea were?" I turned around asking him "shiii I don't know, let's get some chick-fil-A" he said "bet" Tyler said, 2 minutes passed and we arrived.

"Yooo gtf up" ddot Said waking up notti, dd, Eva and jay.

"What you want Mami?" Tyler asked "uh...cs order me what you gettin, everything good" I said "look at lil kay kay tryna be like me" he said "boy— hush" I said.

"Igh lemme get some chicken nuggets w fries and—you want some Mac n cheese— yea— and some Mac in cheese" Tyler said cutting me off.

"Igh what you want mama" notti said with his eyes clothes "ion kno, get me a uh..a cool wrap with a fruit cup" she said "lemme get the same" notti said

a cool wrap with a fruit cup" she said "lemme get the same" notti said