"Morning gorgeous." He winked and blew a kiss at her in which she caught dramatically.

"To answer your question, I'm not sure. And I lied, Buck wants to tell Cap and everyone but I'm not there yet. My life was like a telenovela for the past two years." Josephine rambled to the couple. "Buck is so patient and understanding, so there's no pressure. Although, I think I'm pressuring myself to make our relationship perfect." She groaned at her words that have been eating her.

"I get it. Having a lot of baggage weighing on you can be overwhelming and hesitant to feel comfortable opening up. Something I struggled before coming into a relationship with this guy." TK related to the brunette's dilemma. "What I've learned to keep in mind is that taking our time is okay. Don't forget there are people who can be accepting and have baggage of their own too."

"How romantic of you, babe." Carlos cheekily teased him.

Josephine scoffed at the affection exchanged between the two in front of her. "We get it, you two are cute."

Rolling up into an empty parking space at the lot of the firehouse, Josephine shut off the engine. She gathered her belongings before exiting out of her car. The second she started strolling towards the firehouse, a blond figure appeared by her side brushing their fingers.

"Hi."

"Hey," Buck beamed down at the brunette.

Josephine glanced up, "So, Chimney still adamant about moving back to his apartment?"

"Couch will remain occupied until further notice."

"Hen and Eddie already moved back home. He should be fine."

"That's what I told him. He's taking precaution over my sister's health during this pregnancy which is considerate..."

Josephine halted and confronted him. "But he should be there to support her in person rather than a video call. If I was Maddie being six months pregnant, I would've dragged Chimney back. Sure, she's doing the labor in growing their baby but I'm pretty sure she's a little lonely without him by her side to experience the pregnancy."

Stunned, Buck chuckled as they resumed walking. "Maybe you could get through Chimney."

"The guy is hardheaded. I mean, he survived a rebar that struck through his skull."

Coming to you live, with breaking news. We are here at an incredible scene near 101 in Hollywood. Folks, you are not going to believe this. A Metro bus traveling on the freeway was apparently struck by the debris flow and ended up here. We do not have any word about how many people have been injured or the amount of casualties. It appears that LAFD and LAPD are rushing to the scene.

Elevator music played while the members of the 118 stood surpassing the levels of the building. Buck engrossed with his phone, spoke up. "Oh hey, Hollywood Reservoir is like two and a half billion gallons. Where's all that water gonna go?" He asked curiously.

"My mom survived the dam break in the 60s, Baldwin Hills. Water only ever wants to go in one direction—out to sea." Hen theorized as the elevator came to a stop.

The doors unveiled the destruction of a transit bus inside the conference room.

Bobby and Hen went to step out to work on the scene with Chimney falling behind them. "This is definitely our stop." He commented, leaving Josephine, Eddie, and Buck remaining in the elevator.

Eddie peered at Buck. "Hey, at least it's not a tsunami, right?" He remarked causing Buck and Josephine to shoot him a glare as the doors closed.

Up on the roof, the trio prepared for their roles in the plan. Both Josephine and Buck attached themselves to a line where they'll be going down to secure the bus safely from the outside. Eddie finished hooking up the machine.