"Yes ma'am." She says as we get out of the car. We go up to the doors and show our ids before we're let in and the stench of alcohol immediately fills my senses.

I feel like I could get drunk from just the smell in here alone. "I'm going to go get a drink, do you want anything?" Isabelle asks as I shake my head.

"Im driving, I shouldn't." I say as she nods, "I'll just come with you." I add as we begin walking over to the bar and she just does two shots before she coughs.

"So good, but so bad." She mumbles as I smile. "Why don't you just ask one of the guys to come get us after so that you can drink?" She asks as we make our way to the middle of the floor.

"Well I'd ask Pedri, but I don't know if he's going to be home, or awake even." I say as she frowns.

"Any of the other guys would, I guarantee that. But I really feel like you need a drink." She chuckles as I shrug. 

"Okay yeah, I'll text Pablo, otherwise we can just like Uber or something, my car will still be here tomorrow." I say as we go back over to the bar and I do a few shots, feeling the cold liquid burning my throat as I cough.

"I hate vodka." I say as I wipe my mouth.

"Works the fastest though." She smiles as I nod before we go back out to the middle of the floor and I look up at a disco ball. I grab my phone and quickly text Pablo before I put it back in my bag, holding it closely to my side.

She looks around the room before she covers her mouth, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to two girls. "Oh my god, hi!" She yells over the blaring music as she hugs them both and I stand there, fixing the bottom of my dress. "Tate, this is Indi and Lani." Isabelle says as she points at the two of them.

"I'm Tate." I smile as they each give me a hug. "How do you three know each other?" I question, leaning in a bit because of the music.

"Through school, we were all in the same class and got really close." Indi says as I nod.

"What brings you two here?" Isabelle asks.

"Friday night, you know? Why not do something." Lani laughs as Isabelle nods.

"What about you two?" Indi asks as she points at the two of us.

"My boyfriend was acting weird, so I wanted to get out of the house. And no better way than drinking." I joke as all three of them laugh.

We all go get a drink and make our way back to the dance floor, the alcohol clearly in our systems. By no means are we drunk, yet, just tipsy enough that we don't care about anything.

"You know, I feel like you'd like one of my friends." I say to Lani as she begins laughing.

"Yeah? Tell me about him."

"His names Jude." I begin as Isabelle gasps, chiming into our conversation.

"Dude, I so see that." She giggles before turning back to Indi.

"You definitely have to meet him some time, I feel like you'd like him. I think you'd humble him, but I definitely think he needs that." I shrug as she laughs.

"I'll look forward to it." She smiles as we turn back to Indi and Isabelle.

"Indi and Ale? Could you see that?" I whisper as I lean over to Isabelle.

"Yes and yes." She confirms as I smile, finishing my drink.

"I'll be back im going to get another drink." I tell the three of them as I begin going over to the bar.

I grab my phone and I see a text from Pablo confirming that he'll come get us in a little bit, and then I scroll through notifications before clearing them all. "Thank you." I smile as the bartender hands me my drink and I weave through the crowd where the three of them are now dancing.

We spent the next hour chatting, dancing and drinking before I look at the time. "We got to go." I say to Isabelle, as my head is already pounding from the alcohol

"I'll ride with one of them and crash at their place, okay?" She says as she pulls me into a hug.

I nod before I give Lani and Indi a hug before I wave. I close my eyes for a second before I start making my way to the front of the building, going through the doors. The cold air hits my skin as I look for Pablo and I sigh as I see Pedri leaning against his car. "You're not Pablo." I mumble as I go over to him and he shakes his head.

"He told me he was coming to get you, but I wanted to." He says as he comes over to me, taking my hand and guiding me down the steps.

Maybe I had a few drinks too many.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he opens the door and I nod as I get in. "Watch your legs." He adds as he closes the door and I put on my seatbelt, leaning my head back as I take a deep breath.

"I don't need a lecture if that's what you were going to do." I say as I turn to look at him as he shakes his head.

"No lecture, I just think it was dumb to go out. Not to mention you're drunk." He scoffs as I close my eyes.

"I'm fine." I say as I rest my arm on the door, before holding my head. "And why is it dumb to go out?"

"Because you're drunk, it's fine if you have like a few drinks but not when it's like this." He says as I close my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it." I whisper as he sighs. We drive back in silence as I'm holding my head, trying my hardest to stay awake. "Where were you earlier?"

"Come on, let's get you inside." He says as he unbuckles and I sigh.

"You're avoiding my question." I say as he comes to my side, taking my hand, leading us inside.

"Water first." He says as I take off my shoes and I go over to the island as he hands me Advil as well. "When was the last time you ate?"

"Like 4, i wasn't hungry for dinner so I didn't eat." I say as I finish a cup of water, and taking Advil for my headache.

"Eat at least a banana." He says as he hands it to me. I stare at it as he comes over to me, taking the peel off. He hands it back to me as I begin eating it and I go to my room, grabbing some clothes.

I finish eating as I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants and I go lay in bed as Pedri comes in. "My head hurts." I mumble as he gets under my covers, pulling me to his chest.

"I know, I know." He whispers as he kisses my forehead. "I don't like drunk Tate."

"Good thing im never drunk, first time in a long time." I say quietly as I move slightly, getting more comfortable. "Pedri, where were you earlier and last night?"

"Oh shit, I'll be right back." He says as he gets out from under the covers, leaving my room as he closes the door.

I take a deep breath as I roll over.

He's not coming back.