Epilogue

It was midnight night, yn was sleeping soundly she moved her hands to hug her husband but didn't feel him. She then opened her eyes and saw that her husband was not in the bed.

She was fully awakened now, she called Tanvir thinking he went to restroom, but she didn't get any answer. She went and checked the restroom just to find it empty.

Yn then decided to walk out from her room... She slowly and carefully walked down the stairs. She held her 9 months pregnant tummy carefully As she walked down she saw the kitchen lights were on.

She slowly walked to see her husband... Who was EATING HER FAVOURITE ICECREAM!!!

Tears started to roll from her eyes. The tears were not stopping. She couldn't even speak properly... And it was the last Icecream.

Tanvir became froze hearing sniffing sound and he exactly what is happening and who is there behind him.

Slowly he turned behind and saw his wife crying like a small kid. Yn glared at him at took the vase beside her and threw at him in anger.

Tanvir was scared to death.

"Yn baby it's not what your thinking!," Tanvir tried to convince her but no she was not listening. All members in house woke up.

Kalai, Agastya and there one and half years old son along with Vikram and Sheela  came down in panic. Agastya was carrying his son Arjun in his shoulder.
That poor kid started to cry hearing the sudden voice.

After reaching down they saw Yn trying to Tanvir by throwing vessels on him. They all sighed in relief... Seeing the curoes. It wasn't anything new. Tanvir has faced many more worst things after yn became pregnant.

Because of her pregnancy hormones she was behaving like that.

"Thank God you were not like this when you were currying arjun. I feel pity for my brother," Adgatya  said feeling sorry for his brother to kalai...

Kalai just chuckled at his comment and then went to consule yn. Yn immediately listen to her sister, and told her that she will make her favourite briyani tomorrow. Yn then colled down.

" Drama over? Then let's all go to our room, " saying this Vikram and Sheela along with others went to room leaving the soon be parents alone in the kitchen.

" Yn listen to me I'm very sorry I just came here to drink water but seeing ice cream I got hungry. I swear I only ate three spoon, " Tanvir told yn.

Yn rolled her eyes in annoyance and took his hands and went to there room to hug him and cuddle him. Yn couldn't sleep without Tanvir's cuddles. Tanvir sighed in relief that he won't sleep in the floor.

Yn's anger issue has played the biggest part in this 9 months. Tanvir was the happiest human in the world after knowing that they are pregnant.

But the as the day goes yn's mood swings are the WORST. She can't live without Tanvir even for a moment she even followed Tanvir to his office and stayed with him and came back to home with him.

Tanvir at started loved the way that yn was with him 24/7 but if Tanvir does a big mistake she shouts at him infront of anyone. Just imagine the all time serious boss getting scolded by his wife in his office.

Tanvir also nods his head like a kid and doesn't complaint has he know the consequences. When yn become 7 months pregnant Tanvir stopped going to the company.

Because of he goes yn will also follow him. And he thought it won't be safe for her to come to office or travel. His brother Agastya is handling the company for now along with his...