XXI, Pretty Girls Make Graves.

ㅤ

                        ㅤ

ESTE BLACK WAS EXTREMELY STARTLED AFTER SEEING HARRY POTTER LIKE THAT. As the bells rang, she sprung out of her seat and left to go find Harry──She knew something wasn't right. For the past few days, Harry had been doing extremely well in the exams. And this didn't seem like something he received because of the stress of the exam. As she wandered around, looking for Harry, she ran into Ron and Hermione. "Hi! Have you seen Harry?" Ron and Hermione glanced at one another.

Hermione shook her head, "No! I was going to ask you if you'd seen him."

Este's shoulders dropped, "I really need to speak to him. What happened during the exam..." She sighed, "If you find him, tell him I need to speak to him, will you?"

Hermione nodded, "Will do, Este."

"Thanks, Hermione," Este turned to leave and as she made her way back down to the Slytherin common room, Mattheo grabbed her arm. "What now?" Este groaned.

"Umbridge needs her Inquisitorial Squad, apparently, Harry Potter's broken into her office... Again."

"Nah I'm just not feeling it, mate," Este scowled, "I just finished an exam, and after what Umbridge did to McGonagall──"

"Just suck it up, Es. We kinda have to."

Este shrugged. "I frankly don't give a shit."

"Fine, but i'm not making an enemy out of that toad," Mattheo turned to leave and Este groaned, running after him. Este and Mattheo arrived when Umbridge had been interrogating Harry.

"I want to know why you are in my office," said Umbridge, shaking the fist and clutching his hair so that he staggered.

"I was — trying to get my Firebolt!" Harry croaked.

"Liar." She shook his head again. "Your Firebolt is under strict guard in the dungeons, as you very well know, Potter. You had your head in my fire. With whom have you been communicating?"

"No one —" said Harry, trying to pull away from her. He felt several hairs part company with his scalp.

"Liar!" shouted Umbridge.

She threw him from her, and he slammed into the desk. Now he could see Hermione pinioned against the wall by Millicent Bulstrode. Draco was leaning on the windowsill, smirking as he threw Harry's wand into the air one-handed and then caught it again. Este watched Harry, carefully as she wanted to intervene, but Atlas and Mattheo were both holding her back, clutching each of her hands.

There was a commotion outside and several large Slytherins entered, each gripping Ron, Ginny, Luna, and — to Harry's bewilderment — Neville, who was trapped in a stranglehold by Crabbe and looked in imminent danger of suffocation. All four of them had been gagged.