"I promise I'll do it tomorrow, Dad."

"You gonna clean shrimp, clean fish, you'll clean your dirty ass room!"

"Love you, Pops."

"Bye, Mr. Heyward! We'll bring him back in one piece." I smile and he shakes his head at me.

"And I don't like your friends!"

Next on our bus route, is Kie.

"Hey Kie!" I smile and wave as she walks up with a cooler behind her. She's greeted with a chorus of "good mornings" from the boys as she jumps in and reaches out for the cooler behind her.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" Someone asks as I help set the cooler down on the bottom of the boat, and begin dumping my bag of drinks into the ice with the ones she brought.

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." Kie says, getting settled herself as John B steers us away. I'm looking forward to some fishing this morning.

"You got my kind of juice box?" JJ asks her and Kie nods.

"Yeah." She says as JJ starts going through the cooler already.

*:・゚✧*:・

We're almost at our fishing destination of choice out in the marsh when JJ decides to practice his favorite and least successful party trick.

"Hey, Snowy, hold this up for me will ya?" He asks, cracking open a beer and holding the bottle out to me. I roll my eyes as I take it from him, stepping up onto the front of the boat and facing everyone.

"Punch it, Pope!" JJ shouts, pointing a finger at his dark-haired friend, who's now taken over for John B behind the wheel.

"Here we go, I'm movin'.." Pope rolls his eyes and starts to go faster,

"We've tried this six-thousand times and it's never worked." John B protested and I nod in agreement.

"I've got this, it's gonna work." JJ insists.

When we get to the right speed, I slowly tip the bottle back so the drink inside starts flying back toward JJ's face and open mouth. Safe to say about three drops end up in JJ's mouth, and half the bottle ends up on our friends behind him.

"Dude stop you're getting beer in my hair." Kie groans, putting her hands in front of her face so she stops getting sprayed. John B turns away so it doesn't get in his face either.

Pope puts his hand up in front of his eyes too, telling JJ "alright, alright!" He laughs, and John B agrees. "Yeah, alright, you're done JJ."

Their pleas go ignored, only because the bottle is almost empty and I am getting way too much of a kick out of this. This suddenly stopped when we heard the motor make a rattling sound and we were all suddenly thrown forward, JJ and I flying off of the boat and into the water.

When I finally get my bearings and stick my head out of the water with a gasp, the other three are leaning over the edge of the boat shouting at us. "JJ? Snowy?"

"I'm good." I cough as I swim back toward the edge of the boat, giving a brief thumbs-up to my friends.

"I think my heels hit the back of my head." JJ groaned, swimming up behind me. He grabs my waist with one arm, and with the other, he grabs the boat as he helps push me up while John B grabs my hand and lifts me back in.