chapter seven

It's been 4 days since I that night, and my mother won't talk to me, which I understand why. "How long do you think? Do you think she will be ignoring us?" the silence Killing me every second "I'm not sure princess but it was worth it to me" Shane said with a chuckle "I'm not say it wasn't I just" Shane cut me of "I know what you ment mio caro" Shane said putting down his drink "I am sure she will get over it soon". I looked at Shane and smiled. "Promise?" he smiled back "promise" just then my mother walked out "Oh hello mother"/ no reply Just a deep stair "I..I made breakfast" she looked at the breakfast I made for her and walked out "Welp she hates me" Shane cupid my face "She loves you she is just upset" I wipe away a tear "I know". I got up to walk to my 6 - go change and go to the mall." Shane watched as I walked away. "Now what to where, this? nah, too cold weather, this nope. " After what felt like an eternity, I found the perfect outfit, my favorite outfit (whatever you want dresses work to)
"ITS PERFECT," I scream as Shane comes in. "Why are you yelling!"I turn to him "Sorry I found a cute outfit. " He takes a deep breath "Kid I thought you got hurt, " he said with a chuckle."Sorry!"he sighed."It's fine. Also, be safe, " Shane said as he hands me $200."Get something nice, ok?" I smiled."I will now get out. I need to change. " he smiled and left. After I got dressed, I left for my car."Maybe I should bring some friends. " I said as I brought out my phone to call my girlfriends."wanna meet up at the mall?" Almost liked they planned it.I my ears were met with a loud "YES!"