|| Chapter 2 ||

3rd person POV

"Well, you two sure are close~" the Twin Stars made their entrance.

Mayura, whose face was flushed, leapt off of Shimon - who currently also looked like a tomato.

"Benio, maybe we shouldn't have come home so early~" Rokuro teased. He was enjoying this.

"You two are so cute together. Is it official yet?" Benio asked.

For so long, the Twin Stars had been teased about their "marriage" Now they could finally return it.

"Mayura~ To do something like that in somebody else's house, you and your boyfriend must be pretty bold~" Rokuro poked his childhood friend on the cheek repeatedly. Resulting in Mayura turning even more red.

"How dare you commit such inappropriate acts in front of Benio-sama!" Kinako scolded them.

Benio, seeing as the victims had gone through enough, decided to put an end to her husband's teasing.

"Come on Rokuro, I'm hungry after all that exorcising~" she guided him to the table.

"Yeah, Ikaruga-kun, please could you get the cutlery?" Mayura asked politely, while she went to heat up their dinner.
"Sure."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Wow! Mayura, it tastes really good! You've outdone yourself!" Rokuro commented on the food.
"Yes! Today's food tastes great!" Kinako praised.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without the help of my assistant!" Mayura announced proudly.

"Ikaruga-san, I didn't know you could cook," Benio stated.

"That's cause I can't." Shimon bluntly said, "Otomi-san had to correct me on everything; she's a very good chef."
Mayura blushed a little from his words.

Shimon might've been a gifted cook. That or he had tremendous luck. With Mayura helping him, no doubt they could make a meal that was delicious. He just needed more experience, a lot more experience.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Enmado. Adashino-san. The reason I'm here today is to inform you that I've been ordered to monitor you. You must bring forth the Miko to put an end to this war." Shimon told them.

"Uh, yeah we know that," Rokuro said, "we've been told that for the past, what? Two years?"

"No offence Ikaruga-san but that's kind of old news," Benio stated, "surely you came here for another reason other than that, right?"

"Ikaruga-kun, tell us already," Mayura urged him.
"Well- Arima-sama-" Shimon turned really embarrassed and the rest of the words so quietly, nobody could hear him.

"Speak up!" Kinako said.
"Arima-sama, well he-" Shimon whispered the words again. This time, the one closest to him - Mayura - was able to catch what he said.

"What?!" Mayura exclaimed, "you're going to be going to high school with us?!" Her jaw dropped, along with the Twin Stars and even Kinako.

They would've questioned him more but Shimon got so embarrassed and went so quiet that they couldn't hear him.

Of course it's embarrassing! I'm two whole years older than them! Shimon shouted using his inner monologue.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"I'm sure you all remember Shimon Ikaruga. He was previously enrolled here and he's back now so treat him nicely." The home room teacher announced.

As soon as the teacher left, nearly all the students crowded around the boy. The guys were jealous and the girls were in love.