Sleepover ( fluff. Angst?)

Gus's pov: Today I thought about inviting my best friend Matt over for a sleepover. To be honest I have a crush on him, like a huge crush but I'm afraid he won't like me back. I'm also worried that he won't be interested but I'll try to ask him.

      Me and Matt usually walk to school together and this will be a perfect chance to ask him! I got Matt from his house and as we were walking to school I asked, " hey matt, uh- do you wanna have a sleepover at my house?" I was afraid he would say no but to my surprise he said, " sure, Why not. It's not like  have any plans this weekend." I was so excited and surprised and then we got to hexside.

( time skip to when they got home )

 Matt's pov: I can't believe that Gus invited me to a sleepover, I got to pack my stuff. Tragically Steve came into my room and asked, " hey Matt, you going somewhere." " I'm going to a sleepover with my friend Matt." Then he gave me that smirk that mom gives their daughters when they see a guy they think would fit their daughters. " you like him don't you?" Those words Steve said shocked me. "N-no I don't like him at all, he's just a friend Steve." "Mhm, well imma go to work, see you." 

( time skip again )

I arrived at gus's house and he exclaimed while giving me a hug, " matty! I'm so glad you came." I then said, " me too, you didn't think I wouldn't come did you?" " no." I walked inside and he had it all prepared, there was a LOT of stuff like popcorn. " so, wanna watch a movie or something?" Gus said. " sure but I get to pick. Trust me you won't regret it." I went on owlock ( similar to peacock ) and played puss in boots the last wish.

Gus: I was eating popcorn and it was the part where Jack was shooting baby unicorn horns until I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked to see and it was matt. I wanted to wake him up but he looked so peaceful so I let him stay there. 

Matt's pov:

( warning of angst, bring tissues and stop watching the titanic for now because you'll cry more ) 

I couldn't do any spell Right. Gus rejected me and Bria and the others were laughing at me including Gus. I wanted to scream but I felt like I was underwater until I woke up. I felt an arm around me and it was Gus! I was as red as a tomato and he was waking up so I pretended to wake up like nothing happened. We looked at each other and we were a blushing mess. I told him I had to go home to get my uniform on and he said, " ok! See you later jerk." " see you too squirt."

( 506 words)