𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃, 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 fanfic !

march 21st 2022

march 21st 2022

ELIANNA AND NOTTI stood hand in hand outside the deli with the rest of Notti's friends, they were filming a music video and Notti wanted her to be there. "hollon ma, imma be back." he said as he kissed her, she nodded and watched him walk towards Ddot.

she walked towards Ally to make conversation, "hey, you aight?" she asked Elianna, she nodded as she smiled. "where Notti at?" she asked.

"he wit DD back the-" she interrupted herself as she turned to see at girl standing with Notti, she had never seen her before and judging by the looks on Ally's face, she hadn't either.

Elianna held a confused look on her face wondering who she was, she saw how Notti look uninterested at whatever she was saying.

she calmed herself down knowing that she could trust Notti no matter what.

as she decided to look away she heard Notti's voice say the words, "i gotta girl, ian interested bro." making her turn around.

she saw how the girl's smile faded hearing those words, the girl walked back to her friend embarrassed as she left the area.

Elianna quickly turned back around before Notti could spot her looking with a huge smile on her face, she knew that she could trust him.

Notti made his way back to Elianna as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her cheek, making Elianna instantly feel butterflies.

"ma, this bitch tried askin' me for my insta." he said, this made Elianna smile even more at the fact that he immediately told her what happened.

"what the fuck? that's so weird." she tried to sound convincing but it failed.

"she buggin if she think i was gon give her it when i got you." he shook his head.

Elianna swore she felt her heart skip a beat at his words, she didn't know how she got so lucky.

"yall so cuteee." Ally dragged as she recorded them, making Elianna turned around and placed her head on Notti's chest to make sure she wasn't seen by the camera.

" Ally dragged as she recorded them, making Elianna turned around and placed her head on Notti's chest to make sure she wasn't seen by the camera

author speaks!
double update!!
i love this book sm