She was completely shameless by the way she was talking back to me and my other family members . She has no control on her tongue .

We both got down from the car . I helped her with her lehenga because damn it was really heavy . I was wondering how she was even walking in that .

We were welcomed in the Raj gharana bhavan with my whole family standing on the door and the whole Mahal decorated like a new bride .

"Come my kids !" Rani ma sa said standing near the big ass door .

She went to samaira and samaira bent down and touched her feet but she held her hands making her stand up straight .

Samaira's pov -

"No baccha ! In our house daughters don't touch their elders'feet ." Rani ma sa said and i smiled at her words .

"Samira baache you must be very tired carrying this heavy lehenga and after last night's drama .Why don't you go change and come down so that then we can go do the remaining rituals ." Rani ma sa said .

"Sure Rani sa but i don't have any clothes on me ." I said looking at my heavy clothes which were probably going to make me fall any minute now .

"Your brother came and dropped off your essentials samaira beta ". Raja ji said .

"And yes no need to call me Rani sa call me Maa ." Rani sa said holding me affectionately by my shoulders and i smiled .

"Sure Maa ." I said while feeling a little awkward because i still needed some time to fit in .

"Not fair call me dad too ." Mr Rathore said .

"Sure dad ." I said while faking a smile .

"Go and change Samira so that we can get this over with as quickly as possible ." Ranaji or his royal ass highness said and even though I wanted to kill him at the very moment i contained my emotions to maintain the decorum of being a good person before i actually start showing him who I really am .

"Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking. How did you read my thoughts ranaji ?" I said with a pasty smile making him arch his eyebrows but i shrugged it .

"Pragya show her their room ." Maa said and my eyes widened in horror .

Their ? Did she say their Do i have to share a room with him now ? Please no !!!

Pragya bhabhi took me to the room it looked heavenly why wouldn't it be it was the room of the future king and the eldest son's room .

The Room -

I opened the suitcase and took out the only saaree i owned

I opened the suitcase and took out the only saaree i owned . It was a white and pink saaree . I didn't know whether I could wear a shirt and jeans for this ritual or not so i stuck to the easiest choice . The saaree was beautiful .