13: Hush.

Nabi waited for Mark to come over to her place for the first time since they met

Nabi waited for Mark to come over to her place for the first time since they met. They hung out numerous times in between the begging of their friendship and the movie night at Nabi's. They grew even closer and there seemed to be an inexplainable bond between those two that made it feel like they've know each other for ages, even though it's only been over a month.

She prepared two choices of chips - green onion and paprika - to choose from accordingly to one's liking, as well as bottles of beer on each side of the table - for him and for her. She turned on music loud enough to enjoy it from every spot in her apartment and mouthed the words to Keshi's songs as she changed into something comfortable - her favorite type of clothing.

 She turned on music loud enough to enjoy it from every spot in her apartment and mouthed the words to Keshi's songs as she changed into something comfortable - her favorite type of clothing

She sipped on her beer, waiting patiently for Mark as she scrolled through her social media. She chuckled at a funny video of a kitten and was startled slightly by the doorbell. As soon as she got off the couch she lowered the volume of music, making Keshi's voice slowly fade, as she went over to open the door.

A smiling Mark welcomed her and she let him in immediately while nodding her head to the music that was still roaming around the apartment quietly. Mark furrowed his brows. "Keshi? I thought you only listen to Mark Lee." he teased.

Nabi chuckled and walked into the apartment, making the boy follow right behind her. "I don't only listen to Mark. He is my favorite of all, though."

The boy nodded, unable to hide a soft smile as the compliment was his to take. He cleared his throat and looked around the place. The plain, light grey walls were decorated with few abstract paintings as the wooden floors matched with the wooden furniture. A brown couch - with faded orange and yellow pillows on each side - gave the whole vibe of where she was going with the decor. The coffee table was made of glass and placed on a fuzzy, creme colored carpet which was right in front of a huge TV and a subwoofer. "You're well prepared." he pointed to the table of snacks and beverage as soon as Nabi emerged back from the kitchen with popcorn in her hands.

"I like to have things set up before a guest comes over." she said while lighting up scented candles.

Mark chuckled. "Dude, relax, it's just me."