"Okay! But where's my dolly? Dazai said to never lose her," I said, looking around.

"I got her from the agency as soon as I heard the news, she's up in my room at the moment," He explained.

"Can we go get her?" I asked.

"Of course Y/N, let's go now." He started to walk off, but not before grabbing my hand. I followed him out of my room slowly, as we headed through the maze-like halls of the Mafia headquarters.

The two of us winded through the many hallways until we ended up at Chuuya's room. The inside was much bigger than I had originally thought, a huge king double bed lined the corner walls. He had a small desk filled with papers near the door, and on top of the stack sat my dolly. I almost jumped in joy as I ran over to grab my doll.

"Thank you Chuu Chuu!" I exclaimed. He stood there blank for a couple of seconds before letting out an angry grunt.

"What did you call me?" He tilted his head to the side slightly.

"Chuu Chuu!"

"You call me that one more time and I'll start calling you... Munchkin!" He scoffed.

"Just because you don't like when Dazai calls you that doesn't mean I don't like it," I grinned, knowing exactly how to annoy the ginger.

"Agh! He does not call me that! Who told you he does?" Chuuya asked, noticeably irritated.

"Dazai."

"That son of a Bitch!" He growled. The expression in his face quickly changed from an angry dog to a very shocked man.

"Why is Dazai a son of a bitch? What are bitches?" I asked, Curious.

"Shh shh shh! You didn't hear me say that. Shit I'm going to get into so much trouble!" He started panicking.

"You didn't answer my question Chuu Chuu," I replied.

"It's uh, it's words you should never say, only adults can. Anyway, you can quite unexpectedly, so I need some time alone to complete my paperwork. I'll leave you with people I trust, is that alright with you?" He turned on his feet and started to stroll out of the door.

"Okay!" I ran to catch up with him, and yet again we started to find our way through the maze of the Mafia headquarter halls.

💔

Chuu Chuu took me to three very familiar faces, Gin, the ginger, and the old man.

"What's this brat doing here?" The ginger spat.

"Can you take care of her for the moment? I haven't finished my paperwork and it's due later today. I'll have it finished soon, I promise," He pleaded to the group.

"Fine that's alright, we'll be heading out if that's okay?" The old man spoke, a slight rasp to his voice.

"As long as you don't let her go off by herself," Chuuya reassured. All three nodded in response.

"Yes okay, let's go, leave executive Chuuya to his important duties."

"Quiet Tachihara. let's go," The old man scolded the younger boy, then we all made our way out of the Headquarters.

The drive was short and sweet, well in reality quite awkward. I could sense the tension floating through the thick air in the Mafia car. Gin sat close to me, sneaking glances often. Her dark eyes never once caught mine, she was too sneaky.

"Looks like we have arrived, thank you," The old man's raspy voice filled out ears once again. Everyone started to exit the car, and so did I. Not even a wave goodbye was made before the driver pulled back in to the traffic and away from us.