Chapter 8: Message

Zacznij od początku

"Really??"

Dokja nodded.
Uriel couldn't hold her excitement. She leaned little closer to Dokja baby bump.

"Hello there baby! I'm your aunt I hope you come out soon so we could go shopping together!" Uriel said enthusiastically.

"The baby says they're also excited to meet their lovely aunt" Dokja said happily.

Uriel was excitedly chatting with the baby.

"What are you doing" a deep voice suddenly came from behind.

"You're back early today" Dokja said.

It was none other than Joonghyuk who interrupted Uriel having a good time with the baby.

"Today there wasn't much work but there's chance I'll be much busier from tomorrow" Joonghyuk responded.

"Gasp" Uriel gasped in amazement.

Both Dokja and Joonghyuk to look at Uriel waiting for her to tell them why she was so amazed.

"Joonghyuk said such a long sentence" Uriel said in amazement.

Dokja was dumbfounded by the reason why Uriel was so amazed meanwhile Joonghyuk gave her his all time favorite 'not interested' look.

"Mother and father really told me the truth that Joonghyuk has changed after getting married to Dokja." Uriel said eyes full of administration.

Dokja blushed hearing Uriel words. Everyone who see Joonghyuk now comes to him and tell him that Joonghyuk has changed after getting married to him.

Dokja quickly changed the topic before Uriel could say anything anymore embarrassing.

"Why busier from tomorrow did something happened?" Dokja asked.

"Today older brother message arrived he said he'll be here within a week, he has already reached the border. So mother and father want to throw a big welcome party after all it's been more than a year since they saw him and they haven't celebrated Uriel arrival too." Joonghyuk answer his face was clearly irritated.

"Oh so you'll be busy in the preparation of the celebration?" Dokja asked.

"No I can't handle things like that. Mother will take care of those so till then I gotta take care of mother works and other things. And-" Joonghyuk said in a annoyed voice.

He hated doing those paper work and listening to ministers and nobles nonsense that's why he chose being in military than being in imperial court.

"And? There's more? " Dokja asked little surprised.

"*sigh* yes there's more...
Imperial mother was just done discussing all this when another message arrived. It was Yoo mia. Apparently her studies have been finished and she has left the kingdom and she's on her way back here and most probably she'll be here within a week."

"REALLY? Mia is also coming back? How many years it has been since we saw her? two years? It's been probably more than 2years since we saw her!" This time it was Uriel who exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes she's also coming back and-" Joonghyuk face clearly became more irritated.

"And? There's more to it??" Dokja asked totally astonished now.

"And just then another message arrived. It was from non other than oldest brother. Apparently he'll reach the capital within a week too...
Dammit! Did all three of them planned this?!" Joonghyuk said clearly tired.

"Oldest brother is coming back too? That was unexpected I thought it'll take them 1 month more or so..." Uriel said clearly she was also surprised that oldest brother was coming too.