Its raining elves!

Oh no!
The Table!
It's broken!
__________________________________

It was just another boring day on the island.

Conversations between Calypso and Percy had slipped through the cracks and no long hand anything to say anymore.

That was until a fire ball flew through the air. Screaming.

Calypso ran to the beach where it crashed.

Percy had just arrived and looked down at the ruined table to see an elf like boy. And he felt as if  the boy were to come back to consciousness he'd have a mischievous smile.

"Oh, geez is-" Calypso cut him off

"MY BEACH TABLE! HE DESTROYED IT!" She started yelling towards the sky, at the gods.

"ANOTHER ONE! HOW DARE YOU! ITS BAD ENOUGH WITH ONE DON'T GIVE ME ANOTHER!"

Percy checked his pulse and pulled him from the wreckage.

"Dude how are you not dead?" Percy said lightly tapping his face.

The elfish boy woke.

"Huh- what-"

"Dude are you ok?"

Before, the guy could speak Calypso spoke.

"GET OUT! I'VE HAD IT I'M DONE! BOTH OF YOU GET OUT!!!"

Percy rolled his eyes.

The boy sat up.

"Sorry to ruin you day sunshine but I don't want to be here either! Now if you escort me and Percy out of-"

"Wait hold up! How do you know my name!?" Percy put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his pen.

Dios mío, tía Callida, perra!"
(English: oh my gods, Tia Callida you bitch!)

"English dude!"

"No time! If Annabeth finds out I'm stuck here she's gonna kill me!" The boy turned to the screaming girl. "Hey,sunshine! Any chance you know a way out?"

"Annabeth? Annabeth Chase?! You know Annabeth! How is she?!" Percy put his writing weapon away and started badgering the Spanish speaking elf about the curly blonde.

Leo hair burst to flames.

"Stop dude once we get out we'll explain everything and ya know help with your social skills cause they suck."

"Percy has a boat about 30 yards east of this spot take it and leave." Calypso said, quite calmer than she was before.

"One favor tho, you got any crystals? Cause I need one."

She rolled her eyes and headed back up to her cave and came back with a crystal.

"Here. Go."

Percy said his goodbyes, and they headed to the boat.

"Ok, go to The island of Malta."

The boat started to sail away and Leo began to answer questions.