✨part 4✨

A/n I'm so sorry about the last chapter it was so bad 😭

For the next few days it was the same wake up go to school try not to get killed by Travis go home and sleep again, until on Friday Larry and me got invited to a party that some kid from school was having on Saturday so we said yes only because Ash, Tod and Neil are going too.

(Time skip)

The day of the party, "hurry up Larry!!" Sal said standing by Larry's bedroom door " ok,ok I'm finishing up!" Larry said back finally walking out of his room. Sal is wearing a pink crop top like shirt and a pair of jeans that Ash made him wear because he doesn't really have any fancy clothes, he also has his hair down. Larry is wearing a black T-shirt with a pair of jeans like sal, he has his hair up in a massy bun with some loose hair in the front. Anyway once they get to the party. "Sal!, Larry! over here" Neil said waving them to come over.

The house was pretty big it was two stores high the top floor had a few people making out along with a few couples in some of the bathrooms. Downstairs was where the dance floor was along with food and drinks.

They walked over to their friends trying not to bump into anyone. " Hey guys want something to drink" ash said with a red solo cup in her hand which most likely meant there was alcohol at this party " sure but nothing with alcohol." Sal said and Larry just nodded in agreement while Ash handed her cup to Todd to go get us something to drink. " You guys look amazing!" Tod said looking at both of them. They both said thank you. After a few minutes ash came back and handed them there drinks " guess what just happened!" Ash said excitedly they all could see a little blush on your face or could have just been alcohol either way.

" What?" Larry said all of us confused, " there is was this cutee guy who came up to me and started to flirt with me" she said grabbing her cup from tod.

We all looked at her a little shocked " what's his name???" Larry and tod said almost at the same time. " Eddie" that name hit sal straight in his stomach " what did he look like??" Sal said kinda worried " he has red-ish hair a little shorter than yours, and I think he said he was 6'1." Sal stud there in shock as the guy she was talking about walked up to her.

She turned around and hugged him. He was looking straight at sal as he started to grin. Sal ran off to one of the bathrooms realizing somebody had followed him.

" Wait sal where are you going?!?!" Tod and Neil said" I'll go after him " Eddie said starting to go after him. Larry said he forgot something in their car so he had to go get it which was a lie he was really going to follow Eddie to make sure he wasn't planing to do anything to sal.

Larry acted like he was walking to the front door but when they weren't looking he went to the bathroom.

Larry walked up to the door which was slightly open, he didn't look in to be respectful until he heard sals voice it sounded like he didn't have his mask on " GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" Sal said and before Larry could do anything the door bust open sal looked at Larry in the eyes and put his mask on running out the front door.

Larry took a quick look at Eddie who was just standing there his hair was messed up probably from sal trying to get away from him. Larry then ran after sal who had ran down the street. Larry then got in his car not caring about their friends he drove for about 15 minutes before he saw sal just standing in front of an area with a lot of trees. He stopped the car on the side of the road next to the sidewalk. He got out running over to sal.

" What happened???" Larry said " WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED!!?!?!" Sal said back walking to the car and getting in. Larry looked over at sal in defeat-who was now in the car with his arms crossed looking down- Larry got in the driver seat and Started to drive back to the apartments.

Larry got a call from Ash wondering where they were, he told her and she sounded pissed off she them hung up saying she will call him back in a little. Sal was laying in bed crying Larry had laid next to sal cuddling him to calm him down.

Time skip to Monday 😭

Sal was sitting in class next to Travis which he hated but after class when he was at his locker Travis walked up to him " I'm so so so sorry about what I did to you I wasn't thinking clearly and I'll do anything to make it up to you!!" He said sal just stood there in shock he grabbed Travis's face and kissed him on the lips it wasn't as passionate but it was something.

Travis froze in shock about what had just happened. But he liked it and he didn't know why sal had done that after what he did to him he expected him to hate him even more than he already did.

Sal broke the kiss saying it's fine even though Travis knew it wasn't but he still liked it. TBC

A/n I'm so sorry about not posting for a while but I'm back with an extra long chapter for all of my loves. I hope you liked this chapter tell me what you think in the comments. But see you in the next chapter 😊🧡