Waking up Together

(A/N: I'm just mostly assuming that these are weekend sleepovers but idk so whateva.)

Adam Banks #99
-Adam treats you like a princess, like he makes you breakfast in bed and gently wakes you up with sweet little whispers
When you sleep over. He can't help but pamper you in every way :)
-"Adam. You didn't have to do all this. I'm fine with just some toast.." "Are you kidding? I love doing stuff like this for you! You deserve it!"

Charlie Conway #96
-Charlie likes to sleep in, he doesn't like to wake up when he's in bed with you, mostly because you're warm, and he's naturally colder than a witches tits. Seriously, it's insane. If you try to get up, it's honestly a whole process each time.
-"Y/N NOO I'M COOOLD!!" "I don't care you freak, I need to pee! Now get, off!" "BUT I"M FREEZING AND YOU'RE SO WARRMMMM!! I NEED YOU HEERREE!" "Stop, you're a big boy, act like it."

Russ Tyler #56
-he's up a bit before you making you guys coffee, or tea, whatever you're into. The smell usually wakes you up and you see him across the dorm at the little kitchen area making you your beverage.
-"Morning sleepy head I made you some coffee/tea." "Awe you little love bug, thanks so much!" "Anything for the lady in her underwear ;)" "You're gross."

Fulton Reed #44
-you're always up before him, watching his chest rise and fall, listening to his soft snores and pushing his hair out of his face. When you get bored of that (A/N: Imposible.) you blow a raspberry on his stomach to wake him up, he freaks out every time.
-"JESUS FUCK! Y/N?!?! How many times have I told you to NOT do that?" "Every morning." "And you keep doing it why?.." "Because it's fun, and you get a sweet little blush on your ears!" ">:(" "Yeah, like that."

Greg Goldberg #33
-he's up hours before you cookin' and preppin', and singin', cuz he's just so happy to have you there that he goes all out every time, it's so cute and he just absolutely loves to do it.
-"Y/N~ breeaaakfaassstt~!!"

Luis Mendoza #22
-Luis will most likely shove his boner in your back to wake you up, dudes got an endless libido and he always bothers you with it. You can't rest for. Luis will never force or push you to do anything, but he will try and encourage you.
-"Luis?" "Mhm?" "Is that, your penis, in my lower back?" "Mmmaybe, you wannaaa..." "Make me coffee.. then we'll talk." "Okay bet!" He literally jumped out of bed... thirsty.

Dean Portman #21
-Dean's a loud snorer so you often wake up earlier because of it. He then usually wakes up to you reading next to him, he honestly loves it and just watches you until you realize he's awake.
-"I wondered if you were awake haha, you stopped snoring." "Listen, you're gorgeous and all, but I don't snore." "Thank you dear, but yes, you do, and LOUDLY."

Connie Moreau #18
-Connie's always up first, she likes to get ready early and get some things done before you're up, that way she can spend her free time with you when you're conscious.
-"You're up early Connie." "Yeah I thought I would get some things done so we could spend some time together before practice." "Awe, that's so sweet!"

Kenny Wu #16
-Kenny has an alarm EVERYDAY not just weekdays so even on weekends you're both up together, he likes his routine and does the same thing every morning every day. It's crazy, and frankly it's inhuman.
-"KENNY TURN IT OFF PLEEASSE!" Ken chuckles "Relax Y/N, I'll turn it off." "Thank you, will you stay in bed with me then? "But I've gotta do my routine.." you sigh "Well then when you're done? :)" "There wouldn't really be much of a point though." "Awe, it's fine, but I'm going back to sleep.." "Fine, 10 more minutes..."

Jesse Hall #09
-He wakes up first, then wakes you up, and then he makes you go with him to the diner, and the park, before dragging you to practice where you were EXHAUSTED and could barely skate.
-"Jesus Y/N, why are you so sluggish?" "Because you woke me up at 5am you prick..." Jesse laughs "Sorry but I thought you were in MY dorm, which meant we follow MY routine. You literally agreed to that." "I know, and I'm starting to rethink everything that led me up to that decision..."

Dwayne Robertson #07
-Dwayne is an absolute gentleman and never wakes you upon purpose, if he's up first he'll wait for you, if he has to get up he'll do so with as much caution as possible. He always feels so bad when he wakes you up accidentally.
-"*yawn* Dwayne?" "Sorry sugar I didn't mean to wake you, I was just trying to go to the washroom." "It's okay my love, you go, I'm going to sleep a little longer." Dwayne kisses your temple "Back in a shake of a lambs tail dearest, keep the covers warm." "Mhmm.."

Julie Gaffney #06
-Julies a decently heavy sleeper, it's most likely you'll both sleep in until one of you has to pee, and when that happens you'll both try not to wake the other up.
-"Y/N?" "Oh, sorry Jules, did I wake you?" "Yeah, but thats okay, are you going to the bathroom?" "Yup, did you want me to get something on my way back?" "Some coffee... please." "Of course my sweet girl."

Lester Averman #04
-He's the lightest sleeper ever, every shift in your guys sleep, he wakes up, he falls back asleep quickly though so he doesn't mind all that much.
-"Y/N, can you don't?" "Mm?" "You keep kicking me in your sleep." "Srry Les, mbad... I'll turn arnd.." "Thanks love.. g'night" "Mhm.. night Les..."

Guy Germaine #00
-Guy wakes up first, but he always waits for you before getting up. He loves to watch you sleep, in a loving not creepy kind of way.
-"MmmOh Fuck, Guy what are you doing?" "Gazing lovingly at my girlfriend, why?" "You scared the absolute shit out of me, gave me a freaking heart attack." "Oh, my bad."

(A/N: I missed you freaks ToT)