"Dude!" I hear Hiro shout. "It's like you're not even trying!"

"Sorry!" I hear Tadashi shout. "I thought it was you!"

"It's not like she looks like me!" Hiro says again, laughing. "You need glasses, my friend."

I laugh. These are the type of people I like to hang out with. Even if it leads me to creepy alleyways were murderers make their workshops. But hey! YOLO.

----------

We all head back to the Lucky Cat Café. I introduce Tadashi to Max on the way there. They seem to like each other. I mean, they did talk all they way back.

"So you go to SFIT?" Max asks.

"Yep," Tadashi says. "I'm working on this project, but someone keeps stealing things I need." He sneaks an agitated look at Hiro.

"What?" Hiro asks. "I'm trying something! It's a new project!"

"Is it illegal?" Tadashi asks. "It wouldn't surprise me if your 'project' is illegal."

"Hey!" Hiro shouts, smacking Tadashi's arm. Max and I laugh.

I'm starting to like this city and the people in it more and more.

----------

"Mom! Mom!" I slam the door and throw my backpack to the floor.

"What?" Mom comes rushing out of the kitchen, a spatula in hand.

"I saw Max at the Lucky Cat Café!" I say rather loudly.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yes!" I do a little dance and hop up and down.

"That's awesome." Mom comes over to me and plants a little kiss on the top of my head. "See? Now you have another friend!"

Again, I do my happy dance.

----------

"Uggghhhhhhrrrr..." I groan as I trudge down the stairs.

"Is it possible that you're more tired today than yesterday?" my mom asks, handing me a glass of juice.

"Nadaaaablahhh," I mumble. "I don't want to go to school."

"Well, I'm afraid it's not an option." She gives me a plate of pancakes.

"Can I just be sick today?" I ask. I pantomime barfing.

My mom chuckles. "Nice try, but no. You need education."

"The only thing I've learned at that school is that Mac & Cheese does not always taste good." I scarf down a large bite of pancake.

My mom laughs again. "Never change, (Y/n). Never change." I smile cheekily.

----------

"No!" I yell playfully as someone drags me by my arm to the cafeteria. That "someone" is Max. I didn't even know he went here.

"C'mon, (Y/n)! Don't be a stick in the mud!" I roll my eyes and go with it.

Max pushes the cafeteria door open, still dragging me. We get several weird glances, but most people ignore us.

He forcibly pushes me down into a seat at a table. I roll my eyes and look up at him.

"Okay, so imagine this!" He makes a dramatic pose, moving his arms in weird wavy motions. "We open as an octopus attacks San FranSokyo!" He's always had a thing for theater and isn't afraid to show it.

"Max, an octopus isn't--"

"Shush my child!" he says. "This needs to seem realistic!" He clears his throat. "Now, we have our brave young man and his heroic female sidekick, battling the octopus until it is dead!"

"Well, that escalated quickly." I stand up and start to walk toward the lunch line.

"(Y/nnnnnn)!" Max grabs my arm again. "Help meeee! I need to write this script!"

"For what?" I grab a styrofoam tray and move over to the line where people are getting food.

"Acting class!"

"This school has an acting class?" I ask

"Yes, my ignorant friend!" Max bounces up and down.

"Hey!" I throw a small blob of cottage cheese at him, landing on the left lens of his glasses. "Don't call me ignorant!"

"Hey guys."

"Ah!" I scream and back away from Hiro, who somehow ended up behind me. "HAMADA!"

"See?" Max says. "Ignorant!"

"No!" I yell lightly. "Oblivious."

Max rolls his eyes and wipes the cottage cheese off of his glasses onto his shirt.

----------

I pull Max through the door of the Lucky Cat Café. He groans as I sit him down at a table.

"Why are we here again?" he asks.

"Because Hiro wants to work on homework together!" I yank a large textbook out of my bag and plop it down on the table.

"Hey (Y/n)," I hear from across the room.

I look up and see Tadashi. "Hey Dashi!" I call.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "'Dashi'?" he asks, chuckling a little.

"Don't judge me!" I sit down in a seat at the table.

"So, why are you guys here?" Tadashi asks, walking over to a rack of doughnuts.

"Oh, Hiro wanted to study," I say.

Tadashi laughs. "You guys made it back here before he did."

I laugh and flip to a page in the textbook. I skim over the page before a ring sounds around the somehow empty café.

"I'm back people!"

I look up and laugh. "Hey Hiro," I say.

He sits down next to me and pushes me away from the textbook so he can see it. I shove him back. "Get your own!" I yell.

"No!" Hiro swats my arm.

"Oh, you wanna go?" I ask intimidatingly.

Hiro puts up his fists. "Oh let's go, little girl!"

"Little girl?!" I throw a sort of punch that nicks him in the arm. "I may be short, but I'm older and taller than you!"

"Yeah, but I'm older and taller than you." I hand wraps around my face and over my mouth. I try to scream, but Tadashi won't let go.

"Are we kidnapping her?" Max asks. "Because if so, count me in!"

I give him a, "help me or I'll kill you" look with my eyes. He gets the gist and leaps up from his seat.

"Uhhh...I mean...unhand her, you fiend!" He goes behind Tadashi and tries with whatever strength his weak body can muster to get him off of me.

I step back and step on Tadashi's foot. He lets me go and grabs his foot. "Darn it, (Y/n)!" he screams playfully.

I grab Max's hand and run to the stairs. "C'mon! We gotta go!"

"Wait, (Y/n)! You know I can't--" Before Max can finish his sentence, he trips on a step and faceplants.

Tadashi's POV

Hiro and I hear a thump come from the stairwell. We assume someone fell.

"Let's get them while they're down!" Hiro yells. We charge toward the stairwell and start walking up it.

We see (Y/n) pulling Max up the stairs by his feet. "Move it, you lazy butt!" she yells.

"I can't!" Max says, his head hitting the steps. Hiro and I stop to laugh.

When they get to the stop of the stairs and start running again, Hiro and I take off after them. We see them dart into our room and slam the door.

"Crap," I whisper.

//////////

A/n: Part two of this weird fight will be next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Ily all! Bye!