You liar.·(A whole lot of stuff but Smut. No smut.)

Start from the beginning

(*Timeskip*)

Hibiscus took eclair home and Eclair just sat down staring at his ring.

"Hey bud, if you need to let off any steam I'm here."
Eclair began to vent on how this always happens and that no one is truthful with him when it comes to his love.

"Calm down, let's figure this out together. Maybe we can confront him!"
"But I can't do it alone!"
"I'll help you, I have evidence and audio recordings."

She pulled out her laptop and put on the images, x-ray of affogato and other people, and the audio recordings.

"Thank you so much Tea, you're the best."
"Anything to help a friend out! Now let's each a movie till he gets here alright?"
"I-okay."

(*Later*)
They were on their 2nd movie until they heard keys.

"Quick, hide behind the couch" eclair whispered.

Hibiscus went behind the couch and Eclair played off like he was watching the movie.

"Oh, Hello dear."
"Hi."
"Something wrong? You don't sit in the dark watching movies by yourself."
"Mhm, something is wrong."
"What is it? You can tell me everything."
"But you can't?"
"I- what?"
"Affogato, what do you do when you leave at midnight?"
"Just visiting family, why?"
"Liar."
"I'm not lying-"
"Yes you are."
"But I-"
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH GOD DAMNIT."

Affogato looked shocked.

"What are you talking about, I am telling the truth."
"Tea, please show him."

Hibiscus stood up with her computer open and pulled up the images.

"Where did you get these from."
"Eclair asked if I could tract your location, and so I did and he snuck in. These are the images I took," Hibiscus replied.
"Its j-"
"There is audio as well."eclair interrupted

She played the audio. Affogato stood there with his eyes wide open.

"So, explain."
"... I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry won't cut it affogato. You lied to me, on two things I told you not to lie about. 1, your job or what you do. 2, you weren't gonna lie to me in general. And also, you're planning on raiding my city? Have you lost it?"
"Eclair If I leave I'll be killed."
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE AFFOGATO. YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME THIS BEFORE ANY OF THIS HAPPENED. YOU MADE ME STAY UP EVERY NIGHT THINKING YOU WERE OUT DOING STUFF WITH YOUR FAMILY BUT NO YOU SNEAK OUT AND GO PLAN ON RAIDING PARFEADIA."
"Look I said I am sorry, I couldn't tell you because it's against the rules and-"
"You know I would keep it secret, I never once told anybody anything you've told me. But don't trust me with something I should know as your husband?"
"I know, but I felt like you'll rat me out and-"
"Rat you out? RAT YOU OUT? I WOULD NEVER. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH AND YOU THINK I'D RAT YOU OUT?"
"...."
"I'm going into my room."

Eclair walked updates to his room leaving Hibiscus and Affogato alone.

"You should apologize to Eclair later, go take a breather and if you need anyone to talk to im here!"
"No, you can go home. I'll figure this out soon."

Hibiscus left and Affogato sat down on the couch. He was very sad and exhausted. He had just got done with a battle against a few people. Coming home to your husband yelling at you isn't a great thing.

(*Later*)

Affogato's cats jumped onto him and he started to pet them. Yes, he was still upset and crying.
The cats cuddled next to him. He put a blanket over them and fell asleep (without a blanket).

(*Next morning*)

Affogato woke up to the cold air touching his skin. He shuddered and put the blanket the cats were in (not anymore, only one cat is with affogato) and draped it over himself. He knew he had to get up, but why did he have to?
Cookies of Darkness Meeting.