dd smacked his lips and shook his head. "she stay putting shit online bro," he said. "can never keep shit private." he mumbled. notti and ddot shared looks until ddot spoke up. "can't believe i'm about to say this but y'all on the outs and you can't even appreciate that she posted you saying she's proud of you?" he questioned.

dd nodded his head. "ion care at this point," he sighed. notti furrowed his eyebrows and mugged his brother. "nigga what," he said. dd nodded his head again. "i've gave her so many hints that i have feelings for her and she hasn't noticed."

"feels like she was just dead leading me on. ion know why but it just does, real shit." he continued on. notti and ddot smacked their lips and groanded whilst throwing their heads back. "dd you're not listening, my nigga." notti said.

"on bro," ddot added on. "if anything both of y'all aren't getting the hints." he said. dd furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. he just shook his head and waved them both off. he started walking towards the door til notti stopped him.

"where you going, bro?" he asked. dd turned his head with a sigh. "home, nigga." he said. he opened the door to the studio and walked out of it. before he closed the door he could hear both of the boys sigh.

he ran down the stairs and opened the front door, walking out of it. he put his airpods in and played one of the many playlists he has. he walked a few ways until he stopped at the deli to get something to eat.

 he walked a few ways until he stopped at the deli to get something to eat

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
1.4.23
3:24 pm - harlem , ny

jaelin, alexandra, jasmine and sam were all walking to the deli whilst talking about random stuff. they walked into the shop, saying hello to ahran, the arab guy who runs the place. the girls immediately went to the food section and looking at what they wanted.

jaelin tapped her finger to her chin as jasmine immediately grabbed a bag of doritos. "she ain't even have to think," alexandra whispered to her sister. jaelin let out a laugh as jasmine walked towards them. "whatchu say, alex?" she questioned.

"i said, you ain't even have to think." she repeated herself. jasmine deadpanned her friend then started hitting her. they got into a play fight as jaelin and sam just laughed at them and jaelin walked away to the drink isle.

she looked at the drinks that were available and she sighed. she opened one of the doors and grabbed a strawberry lemonade calypso and closed the door. she looked down at her feet as she started walking away until she ran into someone.

"oh, shit, sorry-" she said as she looked up. "oh." she said. the boy looked down at her and slightly rolled his eyes. she mugged him and rolled her eyes as well whilst trying to walk off. though he grabbed her wrist, making her turn around.