THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So?" I ask, way too bluntly I think.

"Well, what's your plan now?" He asks, his hands in his pockets.

"Honestly? I have no fucking idea." I chuckle trying to ease off the tension but he doesn't laugh and only gives me a smile. "I mean, " I try getting more serious, seeing as he wasn't joking. "It's just, I'm not sure whether I should go back to England or what. It's... Complicated." I gave a weird smile, trying to decide on what I should do.

"It doesn't have to be complicated." He says.

"What do you mean?" I frown slightly.

"Come live with me."

Okay, that I was not expecting. Doesn't mean I hate the idea though.

"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe it, is it actually happening?

"I know it'll never be the same, but I'd like to make up for lost time. We could be a family, y'know? I could finally be there for you, really be the dad you deserve." He was smiling, but I could tell by him fiddling with his hands on the pockets of his suit just how nervous he is.

I had to blink multiple times to try and wash away the couple of tears that were forming in my eyes, and when I did, when it finally kicked in that he meant what he was saying I ran to him and hugged him as hard as I could.

Thanks to our last hug I could tell it took him by surprise that I decided to hug him, but I was just so happy. He quickly put his arms around me, hugging me back.

I never had this before, a hug that felt so real and full of happiness coming from a father.

The closest thing I ever got were those cold, awkward and scary moments where Voldemort decided to give me his version of a hug. But that felt like a lifetime ago, like it'd happened so long ago I couldn't actually remember when it was the last time it happened.

I pull away, this time smiling widely as I look at him and he returns it, nodding towards the car behind him.

I hop in the passenger seat and look around inside the car. Wow, just imagine what Rodolphus would say if he ever knew I got inside a muggle car.

"So, where are we going?" I ask him happily.

"To Malibu, California." He smiles, and puts on his shaded before stepping on the pedal, driving us away and to the airport.

----------

After a short ride to an airport, and a boring and long plane ride we where finally about to arrive at out destination.

You know what? I think I might actually have started to get over the fear of these muggle planes, although I do still prefer to apparate.

I sat nervously in my seat as I excitedly looked out the window next to me, admiring the beauty of the city of Los Angeles as we flew by it, looking out at the sea in the distance.

It feels so surreal that I'm here, so far away from everything and everyone I've ever known yet so happy to be getting away from it.

I sigh as I hold my wand tightly, it's kind of weird to know it's the only thing I own now. Well, that and both my grandfather's ring and Draco and I's promise ring.

"You nervous, kiddo?" Tony's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it just feels... Weird." I frown a bit, but try to give him a small smile.

"Why's that? Having second thoughts?" He laughed a little, but I know he's serious and I can see the flash of nervousness in his eyes at the thought I might be regretting it.