Thank God that I was alone, because if someone sees me like this I won't bear to look at them again. I felt so humiliated it's unbelievable to me. I pull out my phone and I opened my gc to talk to someone. I needed to vent to someone immediately.

Someone free?

[richarlison] for you I'm always free, baby 😌

I'm not in the mood

[vinijr] what happened?

I talked to the guy I told you about last night, just talked to him

[pablogavi] and what did he say?

That he said all of this, because he was drunk and he didn't mean it
He also told me to never talk to him again

[judebellingham] fucking moron

[pedri] bitch ass move

[erling.haaland] don't get upset over one immature asshole. I'm sure he'll regret his words later.

[gabriel.martinelli] did I miss something?

[jamalmusiala10] @vale.santos you good doe? Want me to call?

[trentarnold66] add me too.

[judebellingham] me too.

Nah, I'll be okay

[jamalmusiala10] if you say so.
[jamalmusiala10] don't be afraid to call whenever you want, okay?

Okay. Thanks y'all

I completely lied to them. I wanted to talk, but I didn't want to make it that big of a deal, cause I know my friends will take it to the next level and probably attack Nicola in some way.

That's why I did what I know best. I called my baby sister Clara to tell her what happened. I was not sure, if she was at school right now, or at home, but I took my chance. And thankfully she picked up almost instantly.

"Heyyyy", she spoke with a cheery voice.

"Hey", I said with not so cheery voice.

"Oh..what's with the tone? Are you good".

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I told her the whole story breaking in tears. I don't know why I cried, it wasn't that big of a deal. I guess the feeling of humiliation was just too much for me to handle. And the way he spoke to me was just awful. Like I was the most disgusting thing he has ever seen. It hurts.

"A fucking piece of shit", Clara cursed out loud and I heard my mom yelling at her for the cursing, "how can he act like this? Who is he? Give me his Insta, I'll jump him rn".

"Calm down, Clara, it ain't that serious", I chuckled a little bit. Sooo dramatic.

"What do you mean? He clearly hurt your feelings by acting like this. He needs to get his world rocked right...oh hold on", she made a pause and I heard her chuckle, "I can just call uncle Lewis. He's still in Italy".

"NO! Don't you dare, Clara!", I warned her.

"Too late. I already decided on it".

"If you call or tell anyone about this, I'll never talk to you again, do you hear me? If you dare to tell anyone..I'll kill you".

"Okay, fine. I'll keep quiet. But I want you to do something to hurt him back", my sister said, "and I know exactly what you should do".

"I don't wanna hurt him back".

"Why not? He didn't have a problem with hurting you, right? Why would you be the better person, when you can have a revenge".

"You're too young and you won't understand, but there's a pleasure of being 'the better person' in the situation. Trust me".

"Whatever", Clara let out a sigh, "I gotta get to class, but I'll catch you later, okay?".

"Okay, kiddo".

My sister ended the call and I was left with my phone in my hand in an empty room. My tears were slowly rolling down on my face, even tho I felt a little bit better. I don't know how I even ended up in this situation.

A small knock on the door took my attention, but before I could wipe away my tears and hide my sadness Paulo walks in the room and he saw me crying. We stare into each other's eyes, our bodies frozen on the spot. I didn't know what to say, he did neither. So all I did was to walk up to him and to hug him tight. He hug me back and I buried my face into his chest.

UNEDITED