JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
12.31.22
4:00 pm - harlem center.

the three girls have been shopping around harlem center for a good two hours now. they were just buying some essentials for the party tonight along with some clothes. they were currently in american eagle, jaelin trying on some jeans she had wanted.

jasmine and alexandra were in the dressing room with her, giving their opinions on the second pair of jeans she had on. "i like them," jasmine shrugged, looking at her friend in the mirror. "me too," alexandra said.

jaelin moved her hands around the dark blue bootcut jeans she had on, a mug planted on her face. "i don't know," she sighed. "girl they're cute and they fit you well." jasmine huffed. alexandra nodded her head and stuffed her phone in her back pocket. "and you said i don't know to the last pair." she said.

jaelin nodded her head and changed back into the leggings she had on. jaelin grabbed the jeans and the three made their way out of the dressing room, into the line to purchase the jeans. after loads of people finally being in front of her, she payed for the jeans and made their way out the store.

𖤐

the girls walked around the mall for another hour until they finally decided to leave. they all sat in the car with a sigh. jaelin removed her polo jacket since she was hot from walking around for a while. "y'all i'm hungry," jaelin said.

"same," jasmine and alexandra said in unison. "what y'all want?" jaelin asked, looking at the two. they thought about it for a minute before both saying chic-fil-a. jaelin nodded her head and started the car, going to chic-fil-a.

"we eatin inside i hope y'all know that." jaelin said as she pulled into the parking lot. they both nodded and went inside and got in line to order their food. they all ordered their food and jasmine ended up paying for it. the girl gave all of the girls a cup for them to fill up their drinks.

jaelin filled her cup with sprite, jasmines with coke and alexandra's with dr. pepper. they all sat down at a booth, jaelin and jasmine sitting together whilst alexandra was on the other side. all three of them were scrolling through tiktok when all of their phone's vibrated, indicating they got a notification.

best sh group 🖤 .
jae baby 💙 . = jaelin
jazzy 🤍 . = jasmine
alex 😘 . = alexandra
twinn 🤞🏽 . = ddot
lil bro 😛 . = notti
ma heart 💝 . = dd

ma heart 💝 .
wtw yall ?

twinn 🤞🏽 .
frl i'm ready for dis party

lil bro 😛 .
dk bout yall but i miss y'all cs i ain seen y'all nigs in a hot min .

jazzy 🤍 .
we miss you too hearty
lil bro 😛 . loved this message

alex 😘 .
all ik is we bout to go home afta we eat n get ready
jaelin got everything planned out frl

jae baby 💙 .
yea afta we eat we finna go home n get ready n shit . da party starts at nine so let dudeylo , roscoe , keem , quan + everyone else know

ma heart 💝 .
igh.

jae baby 💙 .
you good ma heart?

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें