Chapter#2 After school date.

(Both Beatrice and Daffodil had finally made it to the front of the high school after walking down many of the high school's many hallways. And they both greet Lenny and Tyler who where both sitting on one of the stairs at the front of the N.W. South High school while waiting for both of the girls to come out of the high school building.)

Beatrice Bunny: (Glances over and also sees Pare Lepew and Phil and also Patricia Pig with Pat Pig.)

Beatrice Bunny: (Smiles as she walks down the two concrete steps of the high school and right up forwards both Patricia Pig and Pat Pig.)

Beatrice Bunny: (Stops right in her tracks.) "Wow Patrica congratulations I didn't know that you where going on a date after school as well.

Patricia Pig: (Smiles as she holds both Pat's hands while smiling back at him.)

Patricia Pig: "I know right. "I had no idea that I was going on a date till 7th period gym class. "When Pat walks right up to me when I was busy bouncing a basketball and asks me if I wanted to go with him on a date after school. "And of course I said yes. "As I do have a massive crush on him.

Beatrice Bunny: (Smiles as she thought that was the most sweetest thing she has ever heard.)

Daffodil Duck: (Then turns to face Tyler.) "So where are we going on our date? "Because I'm not picky on where we go to be honest with you.

Tyler: (Taps on his chin as he thinks of the perfect place that they can all go on a date together. And then he comes up with the perfect place where they can all go and have there separate dates together.)

Tyler: "I know let's go to the mall. "They have a food court where you can order what ever you want.

Beatrice Bunny: "I'm in. (Looks at Lenny.) "You in as well on going to the mall Lenny?

Lenny: (Nods his head for yes.) "Yes Beatrice.

Daffodil Duck: "Same here. (Felt her stomach began to growl.) "Anything for some free grub. "I'm starting to get hungry. "After a long first day of school I can sure eat.

Phil: "I'm in as well. (He then sighs as he look at Pare who was giving him another love gaze again.) "And I guess Pare is in as well.

Pare Lepew: "You got that right.

Patrica Pig: "Anywhere we go for our dates is fine by me.

Pat Pig: "Same here.

(They all began to head down towards the mall together.)

Phil: (While he was walking looks right at Pare. And then he clears his throat.)

Phil: "Okay Pare here are the rules for our date. "So listen up alright because I'm only going to be saying this once to you. "1. No trying to smooth or kiss me without my consent. "2. No trying to cuddle me like crazy without my consent. "3. No trying to chase love me like you always do back when we where kids Pare.

Pare Lepew: "Alright I get your rules handsome. "But here are my rules for our date. "There are no rules.

Phil: (Gently places his hand onto his face.) "Oh good grief. "This is going to be a long after school date.

(They arrive at the mall.)

Tyler: (Turns to face everyone.) "You guys go on ahead and do what you guys want to do for your guy's date. "And after our date's are done we will meet back here at the center of the mall. "So that way we can all head back home before our curfews. "Sound like a plan.

Beatrice Bunny: (Nods her head.) "Sounds like a plan to me.

Daffodil Duck: "Same here.

Phil: "Anything just to get this date with Pare started so I can get it over and done with for petes sake.